• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned For Something I Didn't Do

Perfect_Dude

I feel I shouldn't been banned. I did not make an inapporaite sign. If I did I will have the punishment for a while not permanment. Before, I was banned, I was trying to be promoted from Rank-Guest to a Builder by making a small castle. Now I can't do nothing on the classic server or server. I am now sad.. I wish I get unbanned.I follow the rules. I make good choices. I don't do drugs,etc. I should not been banned. If you have proof for why I am banned. I will accept the punishment and not complain or argue on the proof because I am new and it will make it worse and bad for me more. If any admins see this please unban me. (Minecraft username -Perfect_Dude) If you will not I can see why and I will not agrue about it. Thank you for your cooperation Team9000 Admins and moderators.

-Perfect_Dude

The breach of our rules you were banned for was grief of a sign, which means the destruction of it. I checked this at the time using our block history system, meaning I was able to find at least 20 blocks destroyed by your account. Further to this, as part of the ban, your block history is reverted. This brought the sign back, satisfying me that I had banned the correct account.

Due to computer issues I don't have access to my screen-shots of the incident at the moment, and won't for the foreseeable future.

Bans for grief are only permanently enforced if your appeal is denied, or if you have a previous appeal on record.

Can you explain why you damaged another build? If so, are you likely to do it again?

-Lzice

Well, I have cousins that want me to grief. They think its funny and want more. Or I mess up a building I was making so that is why I have 20 blocks destoryed. Or someone got on to my account somehow and grief servers.

Ok, you are responsible for what happens on your account, regardless of who else uses it.

I will unban you for this, but please remember that this is your last chance, and that future appeals are not going to be accepted.

Lzice

Appeal Accepted

Back