• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Banned: Not A reason why...

jh2018

Hi, I am a banned user of team9000 classic server. I was banned for no apparent reason. The person who banned me was player lameducks. Once i told him someone was griefing my work, He just destroyed the whole thing by himself, without my permission. Then I asked him why did he grief my creation, then he pretended he didn't grief anything, then, the next day, i tried logging on, then It said banned by lameducks for griefing. Please unban me, I did nothing wrong at all.

Hello jh2018, it looks like you were banned by lameducks for "d**k" sign-h.

I will inform him that this appeal exists. Just sit tight and wait until he responds. :D

well first off you were very lucky that i only deleted the world trade center, i usually ban for that. Also i have no recollection of that but i don't doubt your story. Secondly you built a sign that said dick and that is why i banned you. Now i don't see how someone could think building first off the twin towers and a sign that says dick is ok. Care to explain you reason for though behind that?

Well I shouldnt've built that sign, but some one said its ok if i built the world trade center If It wasn't offensive. Then the day i was banned for making the sign, I saw under the "Griefers Suck!" Sign, It said Bollocks. And i admit that i made a mistake and purposely put d**k. I didn't have World of Minecraft, which meant i couldn't fly. So I know you told me in SMP, That it was against the rules, and i am very sorry. I wish to be unbanned, and i Shall never make a sign that says d**k. If you will unban me from classic, I shall give you all my SMP Money.

Don't give me all your money on smp. And i will unban you. Just realize that if you get banned again you will not be unbanned.

Back