• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Been Griefed

Koshii

I'm a bit new here and don't know where to put this, but I was griefed recently. It's a bit new to me since I live far away. The people came into my house and took an enchanting table, A diamond Pickaxe, Several different brewing ingredients, a few of my potions, and three brewing stands. I wouldn't normally cause trouble about this, but the enchanting table is made of obsidian and now I have no diamond pickaxe to mine it. Anyway, my coords are 161, 68, -1414. If the person just returns my diamond pickaxe and enchanting table then I would be happy.

I'm a bit new here and don't know where to put this, but I was griefed recently. It's a bit new to me since I live far away. The people came into my house and took an enchanting table, A diamond Pickaxe, Several different brewing ingredients, a few of my potions, and three brewing stands. I wouldn't normally cause trouble about this, but the enchanting table is made of obsidian and now I have no diamond pickaxe to mine it. Anyway, my coords are 161, 68, -1414. If the person just returns my diamond pickaxe and enchanting table then I would be happy.
You can break the table with any pickaxe to receive drops...

It isn't obsidian, I've done it with a stone pick. Even WOOD ones work. Any kind of pickaxe allows you to receive drops from it.

He means he doesn't have a diamond pick to retrieve the obsidian needed to make a new table..

Back