Beese's T9K Mafia 1: Signups

Okay my Freaky deeky friends from outer Spaaa~ce~

You can join in one of the next games, there will probably be 2 running. Maybe even 3!
awe....i love big games of Mafia. I once did a 200-player game. It was intense, lasted 6 months.

I'd be in for the next one(s). I'm probably not going to be in anything outside Team9000 though. Super shy, it took me long enough to warm up to the people here, not about to do that again with new people.

I'd be in for the next one(s). I'm probably not going to be in anything outside Team9000 though. Super shy, it took me long enough to warm up to the people here, not about to do that again with new people.
Are you referring to the offer I put up?

You're shy? I thought you take no shit from nobody.

This one?:
No, the one about joining my friend mafia game.

That you're referring too is actually going to be 1 game run by me, and 2 games run by other people. to keep the small, fun and quick. So people don't lose interest.

The 2 other people that might run the games are probably
-Vincent
-Vorsprung

No, the one about joining my friend mafia game.

That you're referring too is actually going to be 1 game run by me, and 2 games run by other people. to keep the small, fun and quick. So people don't lose interest.

The 2 other people that might run the games are probably
-Vincent
-Vorsprung
OH, yeah, that's what I mean about not wanting to do things outside Team9000

Need 2 replacements for the mafia game, first 2 people to get in contact with me here or in a convo get their roles.

And if you're dead already you can't join up.

Back