Boss Fights

katphish

What is the most memorable boss fight you have ever had? And in what game? I've had 16 different awesome boss fights in Shadow of the Colossus, it's too much to describe so have a picture:

(^You)

Most memorable boss fight:

600full-resident-evil-3%3A-nemesis-screenshot.jpg

resievil3nemesisscr_003-large.jpg

I have a few.

1.(I could never beat this guy, took me 3 weeks and still could never beat him)

2. I hated luigi for forever after this....

3.THIS MOTHER FUCK!! OH GOD! His final stage is easy. His first stage is so fucking hard!

My most memorable boss fight I had was the last Bowser fight from Super Mario 64 and the Ganondorf boss fights from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

This bastard ends the game if you don't beat him by the 10th round, and he's required to be beaten to get 3 of the achievements in the game, he's miss-able and will not be available if you advance too far into the story, he can 1 hit KO you... pain in the ass:

And don't even get me started on my 50 attempts to beat this guy:

This bastard ends the game if you don't beat him by the 10th round, and he's required to be beaten to get 3 of the achievements in the game, he's miss-able and will not be available if you advance too far into the story, he can 1 hit KO you... pain in the ass:

And don't even get me started on my 50 attempts to beat this guy:

The last remnant and?

I've stopped paying attention after being let down by ff9 and 10, imo, ff ends with 8
Ah, I don't range that far back. First FF I picked up was FF:X-2 for the PS2, loved the hell outta that game. Then I played FF:XIII and it was extremely linear, but hard as hell, never did finish it.

My favorite game of all time is still The Last Remnant though, I cant find any game that beats it.

All of the Colossi from "Shadow of the Colossus."
yup, after i got them all i used to try some crazy stuff like that trick jump from the sword to the 3rd dude's head, or that other one where you fall from one wing of the 5th to grab it's other...

crazy tricks on these ones lol

Back