• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

can i be a admin on server

Status
Not open for further replies.
:snorlax:
Oh, hello. You must have stumbled into the greatest place on everywhere (Earth included, screw you Disney). So I herd u liek being admin?
:mudkip:!
I assume that's a "yes?"
Great! To become what amounts to being a god/goddess that rules with a benevolent fist of bedrock and is worshipped in some way by everybody in the community, you need to follow a few simple [yet long-winded] steps.

1. So, you want to be admin? First, you need to dress for success. Look around the Interwebz for a player skin that shows authority. Look there! A skin of Adolf Hitler! Heck, he commanded the NAZI party back in the day, he's definitely a figure of authority! Now, apply that skin to your character.
  2. Join the Team9000 Minecraft Classic server.
  3. Read the rules, remembering to forget everything except the command to join the current guest world, and the structures that you are not allowed to build. Anywhere.
  4. Join the current guest world.
  5. Hold the "break block" button as you move around and look for a place to build.
  6. Begin building a Nazi swastika symbol, showing future dominance of this server.
  7. Complete your build, then take a few steps back, admiring your work. Remember your overall goal of becoming admin.
  8. Acquire a sense of humor in which you send a message in all caps, asking for a high-ranking player to look at the offensive structure some foolish player built.
  9. Be searched and confirmed, via block history, for:
    • attempted (and successful) griefing
    • intentional trolling of players(?)
    • wearing a Hitler skin
    • building an offensive structure (swas-h)
    • possible other things.
  10. Get banned.
:facepalm:
Congratulations, you've made it this far on your way to becoming admin. Now that you've been banned, you have time to think. Think about what you have done. Think about what you are going to do. Look down. Now, look up. You're still banned. What to do, what to do?
:csi:
STROKE OF GENIUS! Join the forums of Team9000.net, because they have a way to appeal bans!
  1. Follow the guidelines of making a good ban appeal, and post one asking to have your ban lifted. Apologize for what you've done.
  2. Be patient and wait for a while.
  3. Success! Miracle! Hax! A high-ranking player/admin has accepted your appeal and lifted your ban! (How the eff did you pull that off?) You may now join the server again.
  4. Before doing that, you need to show your future subjects your face. Apply a skin that you were using before applying the Hitler one. If you don't have one, search for something cool to wear.
  5. Rejoin the Team9000 server, and the guest world.
  6. To truly show your dominance, build a Golden Phallus consisting of only gold blocks.
  7. Once finished, step back and admire your work once again.
  8. Quickly learn that Vorsprung is playing on this server too [hory shet, mc classic].
  9. Let your work be spotted by Vorsprung and another high-ranking player.
  10. Receive a firm tongue-lashing regarding why the Pyro is the rightful owner of the Golden Phallus and why it has been insulted by being placed in a terribad environment such as this. Also, receive a parting punchline/phrase/higher-"/roll"-than-yours from the high-ranker.
  11. Get banned (again), have all of your offensive actions reverted, except for the phallus, which will be confiscated by the Pyro for his own personal use, then subsequently reverted out of existence.
  12. ????
  13. Look down.
  14. Look up again.
  15. PROFIT!
  16. Your face is now a dent caused by a bedrock banhammer!
Congratulations, player of much "effort." You are now admin (of nothing.)
:mays:
Hory shet, did I just write that? Anyways, in all seriousness, we appreciate your offer to manage the enigmatic hassle that is T9k. Unfortunately, you cannot and will not (even if you try your hardest to) be an admin on ANY of the Team9000 servers/property/stoofs. Neither will I, nor most other players here, despite our trustworthiness levels. We already have trusted staff with satisfactory (or better) backgrounds who manage the website and the servers with loving care and metric f*cktons of shenanigans, and they accept no donations. That's just how we roll.

You CAN [very slowly] rise in ranks on the Classic server, though. You'll probably stop once you hit Builder. Engineer and above are more of responsibilities than privileges, so, assuming you get to that point, you may end up skipping out on that.

Despite the fact that this is not an official welcome thread,
Welcome to Team9000. ONE OF US (not rly)

I don't really like that guideline to trol the server. Could potentially cause harm to the server. :(

I don't really like that guideline to troll the server. Could potentially cause harm to the server. :(
Well, it causes harm to them. good juhb for reading the whole thing, btw. I'm too tired to argue why I should leave my massive post up there. Goodnight.

scaled.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back