• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

christiandb9632

christiandb9632

bed.png
door.png
elevator.png
house+ceiling.png
house+ceiling2.png
indoorgarden.png
team9000pormote.png
team9000pormote2.png
team9000pormote3.png
team9000pormote4.png
team9000pormote6.png
team9000pormote7.png

its good work i see that you want to be on our server and g.w. i gues you have 10 hours of play time for rank ;)

You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

Well we use a guide line of about 10 hours in game build time but its a mix of time and builds/quality of builds. And I wasn't saying the build was bad but one build normally doesn't get you promoted.

ohhhh... i forgot to tell you sometin... for that firewood thingy.... the chimney comes out of the gorund ^ and goes up quite a bit
...i'll try find it and send a creenshot of it too :D

Back