• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Classic Texture packs

Like?

• Yes

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

PuRe2K12

hey guys i started using a texture pack for classic that i found online. i know most people who have classic texture packs make their own but im lazy.

so here is ascreenshot of the blocks for the pack im using.

if any of you are using texture packs feel free to share i dont like the lava or grass in this one and willing to switch lol

Attachments

• screenshot_20110923001843.png
    screenshot_20110923001843.png
    999.6 KB · Views: 278
Team 9000_texpack.png

Here is my texture pack that I am using for the WoM client currently.

-- Stone, Cobblestone, Brick, Dirt/ Grass, Wood, Log, Leaf, Glass, Half-Step
-- Mossy Stone, Wildgrass (sapling), Yellowflower, Redflower (rose), Sugarcane (mushroom), Lantern (redmushroom), Sand, Gravel, Sandstone (sponge)
-- Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Green, Light Blue (aquagreen), Blue (lightblue), Cerulean (blue), Purple
-- Magenta (violet), Pink (indigo), Brown (magenta), Black (pink), Dark Grey, Grey, White, Pine Leaves (coal), Heavy Brush (iron ore)
-- Snow (gold ore), Workbench (Iron block), Pine Log (gold block), Bookshelf, Alchemy Shelf (TNT), Obsidian, Water, Lava

You can find the Texture Pack download here :)

hey guys i started using a texture pack for classic that i found online. i know most people who have classic texture packs make their own but im lazy.

if any of you are using texture packs feel free to share i dont like the lava or grass in this one and willing to switch lol
noice :thumbsup:

link for thi?

Well, they are pretty easy to make once you understand how the textures all go. All you need is an image manipulation program (such as GIMP) and a few Beta texture packs or make some textures yourself on the program, because simple programs like MS Paint don't like transparency values. I've seen quite a few texture packs with no transparencies. :oops:

Make sure to SAVE AS TERRAIN.PNG FILE (very important step). Don't forget to make a backup of the standard terrain file as well ;)

Where's the lava/obsidian/water?

there ya go
Ah, you're using one of those High-Res texture packs @_o

oh no i dont want to make one, i just wana download 1, do i need beta? the pack is for classic btw, cud u post teh link please?
:rofl: No, you do not need Beta to download texture packs... you just need to go here for many of the Classic texture packs.

To change your texture pack to another, you just need to navigate to where you keep all of your WoM-related stuff in your machine (computer, laptop, whatever...)
[ WoM > Lib > minecraft > replace the current terrain.png (save a copy) with the new texture pack and rename it as terrain.png ]

When you run your client once again, it will take a look at the new terrain.png file and display those textures in the game :)

Ah, you're using one of those High-Res texture packs @_o

:rofl: No, you do not need Beta to download texture packs... you just need to go here for many of the Classic texture packs.

To change your texture pack to another, you just need to navigate to where you keep all of your WoM-related stuff in your machine (computer, laptop, whatever...)
[ WoM > Lib > minecraft > replace the current terrain.png (save a copy) with the new texture pack and rename it as terrain.png ]

When you run your client once again, it will take a look at the new terrain.png file and display those textures in the game :)

Ty uve bin a big help :) :D

Back