• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

coded_only and 88warrior88 promotion

david_edgerly

today in guest warrior and i built somthing cool! a collosal citadel floating 20feet from the ground and built to the verry edge of the skybox! this 5 story behimoth contained many cool fetures and rooms aswell! like, a basement steam room, living room completed with manly furnature and tv entertainment center, creative rooms for building what you wanted indoors, roof level that goest to the edge of the sky, and plenty of water staircases to save you time going up and down! even a extensive lavamaze 3 levels high and able to get even its creators stuck now and then! warrior and i spent a conciterable ammount of time on this thing and are bolth hoping to get a promotion out of it :D

Attachments

• omegahouse.png
    omegahouse.png
    259.9 KB · Views: 67
  • omegahouse2.png
    omegahouse2.png
    402.4 KB · Views: 69
  • omegahouse3.png
    omegahouse3.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 69
  • omegahouse4.png
    omegahouse4.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 67
  • omegahouse5.png
    omegahouse5.png
    368.8 KB · Views: 73
  • omegahouse6.png
    omegahouse6.png
    504 KB · Views: 68
You haven't quite built enough to be promoted to the next rank, but keep up the good work! Feel free to continue posting your work to this thread, and we'll continue to review it over time.

Even though you haven't been promoted yet, keep in mind that it is our top priority to protect all of our user's creations safe from griefers. Even if you are only guest rank, we still try our best to keep the guest worlds clean and safe for everyone.

well like i said i was pretty sure that i would not get an instant promo for this stuff lol. i work harder and i will get it eventaully i does not amtter to me how long it takes to get a promo just as long as it happens eventually. time is not an issue especially when it comes to hobbys :p

Back