• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Considerable amount of grief...

Zaffierce

So I log in today to check my stuff one last time because I won't be on for the next couple of days and not only do I die instantly because I "suffocated in a wall", but I happen to notice running water in the background so I thought hmm maybe the ice bugged and broke again.. So after my trip back to my house, 3 different attempts might I add due to the server lagging horribly, I notice that the entire place was trashed. This guy spent quite a bit of time working on griefing my building and my buddies building that's just a bit NW of me. The coords are as followed:

My house:
x: 289
y:61
z:-1282

Hazard Rey & friends building:
x:188
y:66
z:-1462

Rey left me a note saying it was someone called Tex something.. Please look into this for me, like I mentioned before I'll be away for a few days but I'd appreciate it if it were taken care of. Thank you :)

Considering those coordinates in the Overworld are inside unowned land (where he couldn't be building) these have to be mining world or nether and I see evidence of some housing in Mining World.

As indicated in Tutorial quiz question #5 there is no protection in the Mining World. People can and will grief the housing there and nothing will be done about it.

Now if it's a specific person, specifically targeting you to harass you then you may have a case.
Unfortunately for you it very likely isn't. We have a number of people who feel it's their job to teach anyone who builds in the mining world a lesson so they seek out and destroy housing there. There's no rules against it in the Mining World. This is why whenever people start building in the mining world (in spite of the tutorial indicating you shouldn't) a lot of people will advise against building in the Mining World or Nether.

Back