• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 008: Blurry Vision

Invader Mod:
You pick it up and take control over the car that's in first. Your own car just acts like CPU in carreer mode, even attacks others. The 'Invader Mod' allowes you to crash the car you are dominating, simply stop driving or keep on driving until the mod-time is over. Whatever you want to do. The mod lasts for 4-6 seconds depending on you actions.

Ghost Mod:
You can tell by the name, that this Mod has something to do with ghosts.
In fact, 2 ghosts (like a lap-ghost for time records..) will appear and gear up for some double-ghost-team-action!
You and your ghost-couple will terrorize the others on the racing battlefield. (again for up to 6 seconds)
The ghosts will act like CPU.

sounds realistic, doesnt it? (relative to BLUR of course :p)

greeting from the gates of hell,
-war

blur + Twisted Metal Weapons = more destruction, and better vehicle health better than this 5 hits your out thing :\

Here's some concept art:
SchoolqorDetail.png

im totally wearing that shirt right now. ><

How about a Speed Racer mod? You get to drive the Mach 5, complete with a fully functional set of those funky buttons on the steering wheel!

What about a Fire Meh Laser mod works kinda like a red shell in Mario Kart but it takes them out the whole game or have an item that shoots a blackhole on the race track and sucks all the racers but you in the void?That would earn you some rage quits from the other players unless they're in the blackhole.

What about a Fire Meh Laser mod works kinda like a red shell in Mario Kart but it takes them out the whole game or have an item that shoots a blackhole on the race track and sucks all the racers but you in the void?That would earn you some rage quits from the other players unless they're in the blackhole.

That game sounds COMPLETELY BALANCED @_@. I couldn't think of a more fair idea. :p

Rabid Kitteh Cannon: Launch an onslaught the likes the world has never seen. This weapon hurls a ferocious blood-thirsty rabid fluffy cute-as-can-be kitteh at your opponent, which causes unspeakable pain and suffering, thus sending the opponents car in an uncontrollable state.

:D

Kamakazee Power-up: Boosts your speed for a few seconds, but at the end of the boost you cause an explosion, dealing damage to you and anyone near you.

Invisibility Decoy Power up - Makes you invisible for a limited amount of time when someone tries to attack you and a decoy of your car takes the hit as you race away from the attacker.

Its called the pants on the ground cannon - It shoots gangsters with there pants on the ground onto the windshields of other cars and it will blur there vision therefore causing them to wreck

Smoke Mine mod- Equipping the Smoke Mine mod equips your mines with a smoke grenade to go off after the mine explodes, leaving a cloud of smoke hindering the view of that area for 5-10 seconds. If an enemy has this mod equipped and you set off the mine by means other than your car, the smoke grenade has a chance of not going off. (If it was to be put in it might be in the same as the mini mine mod whichever that is in.)

The... Blur mod: When you hit an opponent with a Nitro Rift, it blurs their screen for about 5 seconds hindering visibility

if i was gonna make a mod for blur i would take the shunt and make it so when you fire it will shoot flowers all over the place while making a farting noise and the whambulance noise would come after :D

The Nintendo Anti-lawsuit Mod: Summon any lawyer of your choice onto field when blur hit intentional sales of 30 million.

Back