• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 018: Desktop Madness

Wooty

Staff member
Welcome back to the weekly Team9000 Contest (finally)!

Prize
Winner can choose any one of the following:
  • 1600 XBL Points
  • $20 PSN Credit
  • 2000 Wii Points
  • $20 Amazon Gift Card
  • $20 Steam Game
How To Enter
It's time to clean up that mess! For this week's Team9000 contest, we want to see a photo of your physical desk or work area. If a camera isn't readily available, you can attach a screenshot of your desktop instead. Clean? Messy? Who cares!

If you need help uploading your image, check this thread. The winner will be announced this Saturday night on Team9000 LIVE. Have fun!

Rules
  • One entry per person
  • Winner will be contacted at the email address associated with their forum account
  • Winner must claim prize within two weeks
  • Entries must be submitted by 7:00 PM CDT on Saturday 11/6/10
  • Team9000 broadcasting team and associates are not permitted to win (but may enter for fun)

The contest winner will be announced live on Team9000 LIVE the night of Saturday 11/6/10
And don't forget, even if you don't win this one, another contest will go up next Sunday! Check back each week for more prizes.

Good luck :D

scaled.php

EDIT: FIRST!!!

It's my computer more than my whole desktop, but you don't want to see my whole desktop. :D
Really you don't, you'll go blind. :blush:

Contest18c.jpg

And I totally call :hax: on Devyanks :fuuu: j/k

Attachments

• Contest18c.jpg
    Contest18c.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 537
My camera is missing so I used my phones one
omgomgomgdeadspaceswoon.jpg

BFBC2 Rocks!

Attachments

• omgomgomgdeadspaceswoon.jpg
    omgomgomgdeadspaceswoon.jpg
    887.3 KB · Views: 229
20101031115558.jpg

Fake Cell phone+weirdo shell mouse+rubiks cube+Hamburger+Cap+Paul McCartney album+Vuvuzela+Team 9000= awesomeness xDxDxD

MyPhoto-101031-01.PNG

I could have cleaned up beforehand, but I am not ashamed!

Had to take pic with my webcam.

Attachments

• MyPhoto-101031-01.PNG
    MyPhoto-101031-01.PNG
    117.1 KB · Views: 221
Back