• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 021: I ???? Minecraft!

Wooty

Staff member
Welcome back to the weekly Team9000 Contest!

Prize
Winner can choose any one of the following:
  • 1600 XBL Points
  • $20 PSN Credit
  • 2000 Wii Points
  • $20 Amazon Gift Card
  • $20 Steam Game
How To Enter
For this week's Team9000 contest, we want to know your number 1 reason for loving (or hating) MineCraft. It's taken over the community. Do you like it? Do you hate it? WHY!?!?!?

The winner will be announced this Saturday night on Team9000 LIVE. Have fun!

Rules
  • One entry per person
  • Winner will be contacted at the email address associated with their forum account
  • Winner must claim prize within two weeks
  • Entries must be submitted by 7:00 PM CDT on Saturday 11/27/10
  • Team9000 broadcasting team and associates are not permitted to win (but may enter for fun)

The contest winner will be announced live on Team9000 LIVE the night of Saturday 11/27/10
And don't forget, even if you don't win this one, another contest will go up next Sunday! Check back each week for more prizes.

Good luck :D

Number 1 Reason: The complete lack of talent and skill required to play!
Because I have NEITHER! :D

Hate it. I'm not creative, plus how many block houses can one person even make? You seen one, you seen em all. ALSO IT TOOK OVER WHAT WAS SACRED TO ME. NOOOO TEAM9000....

I love the fact I can ban idiots now :D
But hate the fact without those bans I would go into withdrawal.

I love how minecraft introduced me to an epic, friendly community

But more on topic.. Sprite building, love at first sight lol :yarly:

I hate it because I'm not very creative. And without game given directives, I can't bring myself to build anything worthwhile. I love the idea in theory, I'm just not the person to take advantage and enjoy it like it should be.

I love minecraft because you are out in a terrifying world full of monsters that kill you, you have Chuck norris's hands, Riding pigs for no real reason, digging holes for the hell of it...how could you hate it?

Mostly I love it, but why I hate it:

Others have better thinking and imagination than mine!
My buildings are always n00bier. So sad.

Back