• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 021: I ???? Minecraft!

I love it... simply because encounters with creepers freak me out more than any horror movie could.

I hate it because everyone in Mumble plays it, which made me try it, which then made me build a house underground in it, which then I saw a scary looking Casham creep into my house, and then after all this I forgot where in the world my underground house is. :(

i love it, whatever you make in 3d world, it tells you what personality you are

if you are a male and new to minecraft, it sometimes tempts you to build a dick, its normal but be careful for bans though, dont do it on this server, lolz

also, minecraft is a stress-reliever, true? lolz

i hate that minecraft has taken over,

there may have been and increase in members,

but i havnt seen a large increase in viewers when

ollee, Ozy, mikey, or woot streams, well mabey jetmike but thats it,

i say segrigate a sparate minecraft part of the fourm cause thats all i see in the recent posts

i want something intresting not some ban removal, guest promotion or anything like that

:D i get bored of single player fresh release games like CoD7 black ops and some other games like
fall out new vegas (got to good at it and got bored of it)
but the persons in the minecraft multiplayer are nice and talented
(exept for noobs that grief)
:D have nice day and dont forget to comment.^_^

This is not a contest entry

To those without a legitimate reason for hating Minecraft.

Minecraft isn't a game for everyone. You must have a some sort of imagination or artistic ability in order to appreciate the vase amount of possibilities within the client. If you think of something which involves imagination negatively, then I shall assume that you have no imagination.
Why is imagination so important? Imagination is the key to solving very complex problems. It's this different way of thinking that breaks the barrier that of which is nearly impossible for the average human to breach. This "barrier", as I say, is merely the set rules. The rules are what clots your mind and doesn't allow it to explorer further possibilities. Rules stunt innovative thinking because they seem so right. They hide the numerous superior solutions that exist, but are outside our rule ruts. Great solutions will only be found by breaking the rules. Einstein was a great problem solver because he was a superb rule breaker. It is a common trait of genius...

In order to have independence, you need leadership skills.
In order to be a good leader, you need to know how to solve problems.
In order to solve problems, you need to break the rules.
In order to break the rules, you need a good imagination.
And an imagination is something you lack. So please, go ahead and enjoy your life of following and stupidity because you lack leadership and genius traits. ;]

“Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.” - Albert Einstein

i hate it cause we're supposed to be discovering awesome games then dumping them like we've never played them

To those without a legitimate reason for hating Minecraft.

Minecraft isn't a game for everyone. You must have a some sort of imagination or artistic ability in order to appreciate the vase amount of possibilities within the client. If you think of something which involves im... [Smart talk]

And I havent got that imagination! Everybody build better than meee! =(
And that makes me le sad...

Back