Corrupt-A-Wish

Tinselteeth

Welcome to the Corrupt A Wish Foundation, where we do our best to make your life MISERABLE! This game is very simple: the person above you makes a wish and you grant it, but in such a way that the wisher's life now sucks. After corrupting the previous person's wish, make a wish the rest of us can corrupt!

Example:
Person A: I wish I had a million dollars!
Person B: Granted, but you drown in 100 million pennies. I wish I had a chest full of diamond blocks.
Person C: Granted, but griefers walk off with the chest and its diamond. I wish I was king of the world.

And so on...

Anyway, let's get things started!
Remember: Make the last person's wish go haywire, then make a wish of your own.

I wish I had a million dollars.

Welcome to the Corrupt A Wish Foundation, where we do our best to make your life MISERABLE! This game is very simple: the person above you makes a wish and you grant it, but in such a way that the wisher's life now sucks. After corrupting the previous person's wish, make a wish the rest of us can corrupt!

Example:
Person A: I wish I had a million dollars!
Person B: Granted, but you drown in 100 million pennies. I wish I had a chest full of diamond blocks.
Person C: Granted, but griefers walk off with the chest and its diamond. I wish I was king of the world.

And so on...

Anyway, let's get things started!
Remember: Make the last person's wish go haywire, then make a wish of your own.

I wish I had a million dollars.

congrats, but they fall on your head at the same time

i wish i had more class instead of swag

C'mon. Those threads died out and this one's not.

congrats, but they fall on your head at the same time

i wish i had more class instead of swag
Granted, but your classes are all about killing you.

I wish that I could spontaneously combust on command and be immune to fire.

C'mon. Those threads died out and this one's not.

Granted, but your classes are all about killing you.

I wish that I could spontaneously combust on command and be immune to fire.

Granted, but you accidentally sat on your "automatically combust" button, and died.

I wish I could make objects that I think of appear right infront of me.

Granted, but there can only be one god and Vorsprung/Rsmv/Beese/Thee_pro/Thegurw already claimed such a position. (Fuck logic.)

I wish I were a pony.
Granted, but you end up as one of these ponies instead:
Fat%20Boy.jpg

I wish I didn't have to wash the dishes piled up by my sink.

Granted, but there can only be one god and Vorsprung/Rsmv/Beese/Thee_pro/Thegurw already claimed such a position. (Fuck logic.)

I wish I were a pony.
Granted, but you're NOT a my little pony.
I wish I had more wishes:eek:

EDIT: Ninja'd...

Granted, but suddenly the impossible happens and I accidentally the universe by dividing by zero.

I wish I could actually divide by zero.
Granted, but you just responded to a non existent comment making your wish impossible to the possible of being impossible to a impossible none existent wish.

I wish for my post to make sense.

Back