• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

That giant wooden mansion to the south, can we tear it town? Doesn't seem like anyone lives there and could probably go to space a decent project

That giant wooden mansion to the south, can we tear it town? Doesn't seem like anyone lives there and could probably go to space a decent project
Its Fdes and his brother. If you need space, find some free place and do not try to destroy buildings that belongs to someone.
If you need free space for project, show the project and then handle the space fitting.

Its Fdes and his brother. If you need space, find some free place and do not try to destroy buildings that belongs to someone.
If you need free space for project, show the project and then handle the space fitting.

I vote we turn it into something else, like Dutch said, a library!

I vote we turn it into something else, like Dutch said, a library!
You know, problem i got with this is how would you like someone changed your build ? Seriously, if you want library, make one. For example library of Alexandria sound like good project.

You know, problem i got with this is how would you like someone changed your build ? Seriously, if you want library, make one. For example library of Alexandria sound like good project.

It's a 3 plot lot that's huge as hell and not even finished. It's been there since I joined Cydonia 3 months ago, and NOTHING has changed on it.

It's a 3 plot lot that's huge as hell and not even finished. It's been there since I joined Cydonia 3 months ago, and NOTHING has changed on it.
I still dont see whats the problem. Its actually quite nice build,its big, but if you need such spot you can make your build where the old big surface wheat farm was or on south part of cathedral island, or hell, even on cathedral field itself (and thats there 3 months unchanged too, and wont be filled anytime soon as GE slacks with his current project anyway).
If you want to run argument with facts, ask why the 3 plot was given in first place and what happened next. For what i know, the money still hasnt been paid back. But certainly not its 3 plots and wasnt changed -he was banned for some time if i remember correctly. Anyway someone voted him back into city and he is here.

Your arguments sounds like we dont have free land to develop or its ugly cobble box and that doesnt convince me at all, sorry.

Hey guys, I came up with an idea for the next worldgen: A medieval town with a keep and a town surrounded by walls. The plan is we reserve a limited amount of land inside the walls and then if we need extra housing plots or so we build them outside the walls.
People can either live in the castle and have a room there or they can live in a house inside the walls.
How it would look:
800px-York_Castle_diorama.JPG

Similar to this only the castle itself is not separate of the town.

About fd's house. A long time ago he agreed about turning it into a library
And he didnt pay shit yet. I'd say we ask woot our money back and let him be banned again.

Back