DotA 2 General

Dota heroes suck, they're are stupidly unoriginal and incredibly bland.

I wish Dota had a hero who was this hot babe with humongous breasts and some incarnation of a fetish: i.e. catgirl, teacher, bunny ears, succubus etc. Her skills would be a passive that's an on-hit effect, a gap closer, utility with passive, some form of crowd control and a skill that does burst damage. That would really change things up.
Sounds literally exactly like League of Legends females.

*Raises hand* Not so much this past week. But I usually watch quite the few competitive games.
Favorite teams? Mine are probably Fnatic.eu, Team Liquid, and LGD.int. Although Na'vi's new roster is looking to be really interesting (especially Kuroky on the Rubick).

Bristleback as I can remember has always been unpopular because he's not as devastating as the other STR heroes who can disable and just doesn't dish out much damage in a short amount of time.

Also item dependent and doesn't support.

Magic Stick.

Favorite teams? Mine are probably Fnatic.eu, Team Liquid, and LGD.int. Although Na'vi's new roster is looking to be really interesting (especially Kuroky on the Rubick).

Fnatic.eu is definitely one of them. I've always been a bit of a Na'Vi fanboy, so they would be there as well. I've seen a few games of Kuroky Rubick and was impressed. Although, Na'Vi has gotten a bit boring lately now that they almost exclusively pick Lifestealer as a carry... I'm pretty much a fan of any team that has unusual picks. Makes watching much more entertaining.

comic_by_lunarescence-d61sxcb.jpg

I am a fan of NoTidehunter, but since they changed their name to Alliance, i feel less love for them. They are still the same team, same roster, but i just love unusual names like NoTidehunter and Potm Bottom. Don't let their names fool you, NoTidehunter picks Tidehunter and Potm Bottom lanes their mirana at bot lane.

I am a fan of NoTidehunter, but since they changed their name to Alliance, i feel less love for them. They are still the same team, same roster, but i just love unusual names like NoTidehunter and Potm Bottom. Don't let their names fool you, NoTidehunter picks Tidehunter and Potm Bottom lanes their mirana at bot lane.
When did they change their name (sauce pl0x)? I agree, NoTide sounds a lot better than "Alliance". There just isn't any ring to it. In my opinion NoTide is the strongest Western team at the moment.

I loved their roshan trap. Freakin' s4...

When did they change their name (sauce pl0x)? I agree, NoTide sounds a lot better than "Alliance". There just isn't any ring to it. In my opinion NoTide is the strongest Western team at the moment.

I loved their roshan trap. Freakin' s4...
That and "The Play" in TI2 are my favorite moments in gaming history. Goosebumps all over

Pshhhhh, Alliance all the way :3 I'm rooting for both Na'Vi and Alliance. A friend and I are planning to go to Seattle to see this awesome event.
Holy shit dude that's awesome! More people should really know about this game, I can't believe how few of us play it on this website considering how valvedrone this place is :)

To be honest, Alliance is better than Liquid, they're so consistent with their performance (STACK ANCIENTS!!!). I love how it's also free to watch on the client.

Ward all the ancients! Except your side. :p

I really hoped Navi was in G1 though. I wanted to watch iG and Navi rematch.

On another note, old navi member Light of Heaven joins Empire.

Do you guys also feel Funn1k isn't a good addition to the Na'Vi roster? I've seen him give first blood and make mistakes more than any other member of Na'Vi. Then again I had that same feeling about KuroKy and he turned out fine.

I have that feeling for xboct. Funnik gives first blood because he's solo hard lane. It's forgivable.

But xboct playing too ballsy is not. He keeps getting baited to jump in and suddenly it's 1v5.

I have that feeling for xboct. Funnik gives first blood because he's solo hard lane. It's forgivable.

But xboct playing too ballsy is not. He keeps getting baited to jump in and suddenly it's 1v5.
If LightOfHeaven replaced Xboct as the carry it would be fucking awesome.
Do you guys also feel Funn1k isn't a good addition to the Na'Vi roster? I've seen him give first blood and make mistakes more than any other member of Na'Vi. Then again I had that same feeling about KuroKy and he turned out fine.
I personally think that Funn1k's okay, it's just LightOfHeaven is such a good player to be compared to.

Back