• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Dougjlb why am i ban?

doug_B

I build the mine craft guy with a team 9000 sign on it and i got ban for it? if im not aloud to do that im sorry for that, wasnt aware that i couldnt do that,
Im a good player havnt greffed any one and love theam 9000 work and would love to get unban thank you.

you were baned by conrod for deleting a full sized minecraft character.you will have to wait for him to get on to look at this.

ok thanks, but if it had a team 9000 sign i build it. not deleted it. look on my page i have a post with screen shots

Just to clarify, is this fullsize mc char in question?:

If it is, I watched him build it.

i think you got baned on accident but why did you use a different account to circumvent your ban. i saw you on today as helpme___ today.

I was at my friends house useing his cuz ip ban hopeing to talk to some one and just rebuild my guy, then went offline. Just wanted to play on server. im sure it was a mistake to so dont think if will mater anyway.

My apologies, several people griefed your build and i seem to have mistaken you for one of them. My mistake, sorry again and enjoy. And don't worry, if anyone should be sorry for trouble caused it's me aha.
What's your in game name?

Approved :).

P.s nice work :)

My apologies, several people griefed your build and i seem to have mistaken you for one of them. My mistake, sorry again and enjoy. And don't worry, if anyone should be sorry for trouble caused it's me aha.
What's your in game name?

Approved :).

P.s nice work :)
^ nice admin :rolleyes:

haha thank you! i will beable to play again! dougjlb is in games name also at top of post. and no worrys it was a long days wait haha but i lived. if you can get some one to look at my rank post that would be a big help =P no presser there of chorse haha

haha thank you! i will beable to play again! dougjlb is in games name also at top of post. and no worrys it was a long days wait haha but i lived. if you can get some one to look at my rank post that would be a big help =P no presser there of chorse haha
on my way over to your promotion thread ;)

Back