• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

EPIC PROJECT UNDERWAY

finding clay doth suck most extraordinarily. I have a few stacks of bricks I'd be willing to donate, to help ease your search some.

I'm not that far away from finishing. Anywho, the next block type is Blue Wool....so any lapis/wool/blue wool would be graciously accepted.

i will start collect brick blocks for you if you are not done with them.

Please reply.

I do really want to help with the project and me a MCC

As I am no longer a Foreman of the MCC (nor really a member...I kind of retired), I can't approve your application.

I am nearing the completion of the brick, I just need to go collect the last little bit of clay I have in a chest way out in the Outlands.

However, the biggest way to help me on this project is to get obsidian and wool (whatever kind of wool, the next one I need in particular is Blue).

The reason for the wool is because the total project count for wool is almost 800,000.

The reason for the obsidian is because it will take 18 days of solid (24 hours a day, non-stop, even for sleep) mining of the obsidian to get it all by myself. *grumbles about stupid obsidian taking 15 seconds to mine per block*

What is even the point of the MCC now?

Traveling by minecart is usually impossible since when you get out you teleport to where you started, boosters are not working, and you almost always fall through the floor when you get out.

What is even the point of the MCC now?

Traveling by minecart is usually impossible since when you get out you teleport to where you started, boosters are not working, and you almost always fall through the floor when you get out.
Why are you posting about the MCC on my thread?

Also, nobody else is having the same problems as you. You only get teleported back where you came from if you destroy the cart instead of getting out, boosters are working just fine, and you only do that on certain blocks (minecraft glitch that used to exist, was fixed, and is now partially back).

Maybe you just need to call whine-one-one :D

anyone in the mood for some canned fish mouthes?
FishMouths5.jpg

Back