ERMAHGERD

I know this thread pisses you off, no need to take it out on me.

I find this trend interesting, it's something super old that's come back for no reason what so ever. Mainly facebook, so I'm assuming a facebook page reposted it and it caught on again.
... No seriously, that's the joke. That's why "that's the joke" is type into his text field...

I know this thread pisses you off, no need to take it out on me.

I find this trend interesting, it's something super old that's come back for no reason what so ever. Mainly facebook, so I'm assuming a facebook page reposted it and it caught on again.

U DER ERNSERLT MAH BER ERNSERNERTIN I FERND THERS ERN FERCERBERK??

I'm not sure what super-futuristic world you're from, but I've only seen this meme within maybe the past few months, and it was on imgur. This "TRERNSLERTER" was posted on The Escapist's website sometime last week and I just found it.

SER, ERP YER NERS WERTH A RERBER HERS

SERM WERDS DERNT NERD TER BER TRERNSLERTERD.

weirdenglish.jpg

Also it works okay in Spanish,

YER PERD HERBLER ERN ERSPERNERL.
(Yo puedo hablar en espanol.)

I didn't use the ñ because the "trernslerter" wouldn't recognize it.

NERVER GERN GERV YER ERP. NERVER GERN LERT U DERN. NERVER GERN RERN ERERND ERND RERSERNT U. NERVER GERN MAHK U CRER. NERVER GERN SER GERDBER. NERVER GERN TERL A LER ERND HERT U.

i will award the first person all my base if they figure out what this js

NERVER GERN GERV YER ERP. NERVER GERN LERT U DERN. NERVER GERN RERN ERERND ERND RERSERNT U. NERVER GERN MAHK U CRER. NERVER GERN SER GERDBER. NERVER GERN TERL A LER ERND HERT U.

i know what it eeze. RICK ROOLZ! :D
im still confused. were those sunglasses cool back then?

I /just/ made that same joke only a few lines back.
Do you have the downs?

U DER ERNSERLT MAH BER ERNSERNERTIN I FERND THERS ERN FERCERBERK??

I'm not sure what super-futuristic world you're from, but I've only seen this meme within maybe the past few months, and it was on imgur. This "TRERNSLERTER" was posted on The Escapist's website sometime last week and I just found it.

SER, ERP YER NERS WERTH A RERBER HERS
I saw the creator post it on reddit but I didn't think it would catch on here. Oh was I wrong.

Back