• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

firestorm114

hey all ,

so the time i come for me to post a new promotion aplication on this tread :) i'm going to try to don'T make double post like i do last time :s (sorry for that :s) so trought the time i was cool i got the time to build some awesome stuff on cool world and on diferent guest world who got open. Here the major build i'v done :).

first i build this sort of "temple on guest 600 when casham open it ( and i got problem cause casham did mess up a protected zone named "c4" but he fix it and i finish to build up here the screen shot (sorry for the litle images:s),(this build was made on guest 600 when it open ):

second build i make was a spleef arena on guess 601 :

for the last build i make on the cool world was integrately made by me (except the viking boat who was there before i start buildidng (steam give me the permision to build around this ship here the result )):

all those build can be visit by yourself is you join the world where they got build :) the city is contaning house (the one's with brick roof) and they can be visit and lives in :)

thanks for read my tread hope you enjoy

greetings firestorm114

ass you ask there some more building i made 3 more to be exact :) (all 3 in cool world 117 and ready to be visit )

first one is a bit crapppy cause it didn't look like it but it's and broke ship who crash underwater:

sec one is a commemorative build in honor of all people who die in the 9/11 terorist Attack on the WTC (god bless those people):

third and last one is an replica of an tower in sim city on DS i build there it is :

and for final a screen of both tower but the brick one is a bit hide by the cool panel xD

ass always all those build can be visit if you like too :)
thanks for reading me
greeting firestorm114.

Back