get teh stuffs!

shooterty12

for some reason i got Gifted 2 copies of The Ship and a %75 off discount for Portal 2. i already have both of the games and the fucks i give are minimal for these copies and disscounts i have some how pointlessly Acquired. Anyway i would have done some sort of contest but most People who have steam already own portal 2 and The Ship isn't very popular but on the Occasion T9K gets together to play it. so if anybody cares to get any one of these 3 items YOU SHALL RECEIVE THEM! :D

I'd like portal 2! :D I never played it before.

Oh wait. thats a 75% discount thing. nevermind xD

I used to have a copy of the 75% discount for Portal 2, then it took a Gaben to the knee.
It was there, then randomly it was not. I believe Steam's having some issues atm ;)

I just want 1 dollar on steam so i can upgrade my tf2 account... :(

what are you people even talking about with upgrading tf2? i have never once seen anything about this. never here people talking about it, never seen an option to do it... dafuq does upgrading tf2 even do?

what are you people even talking about with upgrading tf2? i have never once seen anything about this. never here people talking about it, never seen an option to do it... dafuq does upgrading tf2 even do?
more bag space so you can get more hats?

You get tf2 for free, and then have to make any purchase in the Mann co store (40 cents is the cheapest) and then you get a "premium account" which let's you trade, craft, and have more inventory space.

Back