• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Get to Know a Gamer: DutchCheese

*looks at the GTKAG list*
*doesn't see blog about nominee in mind*
Gonna go ahead and vote for Nuron, so I can torture him with more than just ponies :D

If Rsmv can be arrogant enough to vote for himself, then I need to one-up him, as is the code. So, I vote myself. It's frankly ridiculous I haven't been voted in already. :p

I never knew that DutchCheese was ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓. Quite a useful bit of info for me to remember, thanks.

Also, Scar is based off Claudius in Hamlet, not Hitler. Aside maybe from the sequence where the Hyenas are marching in "Be Prepared", which is still a pretty cool reference.

@thee_pro: I mentioned naming someone you want to see interviewed in the very last sentence at the very bottom of the blog.

I vote for our resident chinaland guy KC006. fantastic as always moon, I will never get tired of reading these and learning more about our members, also @dutch, pshhh, you damn well know you want to come visit me as well.

Back