Guide to being cool: 3 easy steps to being cool.

rsmv2you

Guide to being cool.
IMG_0192.JPG

img.jpg

100_0807.JPG

Congratulations, you are now cool.

Ustulo's guide to being cool:
1. Be Ustulo
2. Burn Vorsprung
3. Burn rsmv2you
4. Be the dominant awesome guy.

Ustulo's guide to being cool moderate at best:
1. Be Ustulo
2. You cannot burn Vorsprung. This is first rule in the book! Pyro's don't burn. Asbestos. So, best you placate Vorsprung before he does something violent.
3. Do not burn rsmv2you, that's Vorsprung's job.
4. Be the dominant awesome guy Vorsprung wannabe
Fix'd.

VORSPRUNG'S GUIDE TO BEING THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
STEP 一: Be Vorsprung.
STEP 二: Aquire an asbestos-lined suit, a flamethrower, a modified flare gun, a large red axe, a large vocabulary, an amazing wit, some modesty, and a shitload of images of yourself wearing hats.
STEP 三: Find an internet forum.
STEP 四: RULE THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD

Fix'd.

VORSPRUNG'S GUIDE TO BEING THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
STEP 一: Be Vorsprung.
STEP 二: Aquire an asbestos-lined suit, a flamethrower, a modified flare gun, a large red axe, a large vocabulary, an amazing wit, some modesty, and a shitload of images of yourself wearing hats.
STEP 三: Find an internet forum.
STEP 四: RULE THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD
This took you like an hour to get correct didn't it?

Actually, about 43 seconds.
I know not everyone has the same intellectual capacity as me. Ideas are hard!
You'll get better with practice. :D
Intellectual capacity? Hows this?

Ideas? I come up with them in my sleep, your so weak, I'm untouchable from my head to my feet, your so bleak, look at you running with a axe, I got facts, coming from my brain to my mouth, there so unbelievable, your flamethrower cant burn me out. I got the skills of a spy, the brains of a medic, your gonna need one once I'm done with you, so pathetic. I got pony's flying from my eyes, out and about across the sky's, look at all the rainbows bro,be blowing a sonic rainboom down on you like I don't even try. Who's got the ideas now? Bitch please, Ive been thinking before you were in a nursery.

Your move. ;)

Actually, about 43 seconds.
I know not everyone has the same intellectual capacity as me. Ideas are hard!
You'll get better with practice. :D
Rhymes make you scared? Come on man respond, don't you dare leave me hanging here forever alone. Come on man rap, don't be ensnared , I wont make fun of the mumble's you share.

You are all doing it wrong. You must become Briggs to be cool.
Why'd I wanna be a dragon, always getting slayed by nuron, wheres all the fun in that? how is that a turn on? I can see it right now, burning down down a whole town, making everyone run in fear, make all the children cry tears. Taking everything you want, turning grass into ash, turn a pig into bacon, I guess I'd see me makin everything for the takin.

Sounds dangerous :eek: where do i hide?
Have you watched Jurassic park?

Why'd I wanna be a dragon, always getting slayed by nuron, wheres all the fun in that? how is that a turn on? I can see it right now, burning down down a whole town, making everyone run in fear, make all the children cry tears. Taking everything you want, turning grass into ash, turn a pig into bacon, I guess I'd see me makin everything for the takin.
Great, Now I am fixated on bacon. Be right back, have to go visit a peasants farm...

Back