Gun and Gun Hobbiest thread revival

Godliberator

I figured that since the old thread has since been lost in the abyss that is our forums, also since the owner of the original thread has disappointingly disappeared from our midst, I decided to create a new one.

For those of you who have an interest in firearms of any size and shape, this is the thread for you.

To start things off I will list the firearms I currently have access to.

In no particular order:

Kel-Tek P11 9mm
Glock 19 9mm
38 special revolver that was carried in Vietnam by my father in law
S&W 1911 .45
Yugoslavian SKS 7.62x39
AK-47 will fully composite stock also 7.62x39
30-30 repeater rifle
a couple of .22 long rifles
50 cal muzzle loader
custom over and under double barreled break load shotgun 12ga
and our Tarus p22 named Rufus.

for the most part we just do target shooting and have them for home protection.

sks new.jpg

my SKS, I should be getting a replacement stock for this soon and I will post pics as I upgrade.
I will also post pics of the others as I get the opportunity.

Moving along, Kel-Tek has a new shotgun out that looks like a whole lot of awesome, vid below
simply stunning.

on the hilarious side of things

I will leave it there for now, I would love to hear what others in this community have and what you would love to have. This thread is all about firearms and there will be plenty more to come, just follow and contribute as you see fit. I look forward to the discussions to follow.

On another note, I'm so sick of gun laws. I live in the only state that doesn't allow concealed carry. We have to get a license from the state to purchase guns... and it takes dang near forever to get one. People around here are so unnecessarily terrified about guns it's ridiculous. Did you handguns are completely illegal in Chicago? That's so freaking unconstitutional it's not even funny.

I have a bolt action .270 Remington that kicks like a mother fucker.

Also a .22 pea shooter that has horrible sights.

I also have a gun powder musket that I have yet to fire, and a WWII Japanese Pistol.

On another note, I'm so sick of gun laws. I live in the only state that doesn't allow concealed carry. We have to get a license from the state to purchase guns... and it takes dang near forever to get one. People around here are so unnecessarily terrified about guns it's ridiculous. Did you handguns are completely illegal in Chicago? That's so freaking unconstitutional it's not even funny.
Please dont turn this into a gun law debate..... However I do find most gun laws to be pretty ridiculous.

come to the netherlands, even the cops aren't allowed to use guns :doy:
(unless they are being fired at or something. but still, they can only shoot em in the leg)

Please dont turn this into a gun law debate..... However I do find most gun laws to be pretty ridiculous.

I don't think he was debating it, I think it more along the lines of, his state sucks when it comes to getting a gun, not that guns should/should not be outlawed.

I'm sorry, I thought this was a gun thread...

This is a gun thread and gun laws and guns, go hand in hand, some states just have very strict restrictions, not too much you can do that the firearms advocates are not already trying to do.

I bought one of these for 400 dollars. It's awesome. :D

the funny thing about .22 pistols is they are loud as hell in comparison to the .22 rifles. .22 is fun to shoot, but I damn sure would not conceal carry it.

I don't think he was debating it, I think it more along the lines of, his state sucks when it comes to getting a gun, not that guns should/should not be outlawed.

This is a gun thread and gun laws and guns, go hand in hand, some states just have very strict restrictions, not too much you can do that the firearms advocates are not already trying to do.
Yeah, I know but I still like seeing comments based around actual guns and how awesome they are. Not how much a state hates there awesomeness. :\

move to Florida, we heart guns. In fact, serbu firearms are based in tampa, and they make the BFG-50 and the Super Shorty

400px-Shorty3-1-.jpg
bfg50a_white.jpg

http://www.serbu.com/

always loved the guys from magpul dynamics

one of the blooper reals.

and another.

but the actual videos they do are pretty good

^this is the trailer for the handgun one, they have several others, all pretty informative and fun to watch.

I think open carry would bring a new level of security for business owners who are constantly being harassed/robbed by these degenerates/punk kids who could use a bullet in the ass to lead them to a better life, whether it be here on earth or where ever it is they go when they die.

All my favorite guns come from COD : MW2.

Now I'm going to get trolled so hard.

I like Ak-74 (reliability made deadlier)
and G18s (lightweight, fires too many bullets too fast too furious)
and of course the Anzio 20mm

(to handle those pesky mega-dragon-elephant-zombie-tanks.)

Please don't kill people with guns. It's already bad enough that they are alive.
Handle responsibly.
Limit targets to the walking dead. and wizards.

It is not illegal in most places to keep a firearm in your privately owned/rented(unless it is specifically mentioned in your lease) establishment, as long as you are the current primary decision maker for the property/business(owner). Though I am not WIDELY versed on the gun laws for this, as it doesn't pertain to me. Though pulling the guns on kids and degenerates is illegal...

Back