Hearthstone (It had to happen.)

Bored

ss5-full.jpg

A thread to talk about how people feel toward Blizzard's new CCG that is raising eyebrows and ruffling some feathers. Discuss! Info link here!

~Bored

I looked at it. If I played those types of games I might try it. It looks pretty cool. Doesn't really bother me there are so many different versions of these kinds of games. I don't play any of them.

Well upon getting into the beta it has been somewhat a grind :/. The pay-2-win aspect of the game is a bit ridiculous though; as getting cards via the free way with gold coins is almost non-existent. For the most part I am enjoying the game as it has fairly quick matches (~10-20mins/match) with very smooth gameplay that's less intensive than many of the other Blizzard titles. I'll be doing a livestream of my gameplay Sat. around 6pm CST if anyone is interested in hanging out (or yelling at me which cards to play :p)

Anyone else in the Beta test btw?

~Bored

"Bored"Cast will be up momentarily if anyone wants to hang out while I play some Hearthstone! I'll be running it til 7:30PM CST since I have to work at 9 tonight :(.

cough cough don't mind me reviving this thread cough cough

In all seriousness I am trying to get into the beta so I can try this game out. (although I hear it will be open beta like in a week soo) I'm excited to try my hand at playing this type of game. I've been watching TB (total biscuit) play and it looks complicated, hard, but interesting. Considering I have never played a game of this type before I'll probably suck but hey at least I will try right?

Got the beta invite a couple of weeks ago. Played it for about 2 days and then just kind of got bored - just doesn't hold my attention like a good 'ol game of M:TG.

FARK! >_<; I always show up too late. xD Anyone else got a spare?
hahahaha sorry mate! Try looking at peoples streams, make sure you are opted-in (there was an error before where it didn't save whether you were opted-in or not if you didn't own a blizzard game) and try out /r/sharehearthstone I won't say you will get lucky but that is how I got my beta invite key before blizzard sent me one from the opt-in process! If I do get more keys I will try to share them with you though!

I never used my key that I received a couple months ago, so does anyone want it? Card games aren't my cup of tea.

Nope, got one. Thank you, Ekg.

On a side note.... FUUUUUUU... Getting all the cards is a bitch. =.=

I have been doing a mix of arena, daily quest, and other means (damn you pay to win game) Even still my collection isn't the best

I never used my key that I received a couple months ago, so does anyone want it? Card games aren't my cup of tea.

Io rein is probably still looking for one!

Back