• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

HELP HELP HELP...Cannot connect to ANY classic servers.

I'd been having the same problem. Win XP, at least a couple weeks in duration, multiple networks. I uninstalled Java7 and it seems to be working fine now.

i have the same problem. tried redownloading wom and everything else but to no avail. i have it backed up on my flash drive but i dont think that one will work either.

Says the server is down for me still. I wanna shoot my computer. I think it has something to do with my firewall but idk what to do.

Says the server is down for me still. I wanna shoot my computer. I think it has something to do with my firewall but idk what to do.
Are you using zmatez98's method?

If so, then here is my help:

Whenever the server resets/goes down, the Mpass changes; you need to update the Mpass on the Direct Connect URL:

1. Delete the old Mpass
2. Go to the server on browser
3. Go to the "view source"
4. Look for the Mpass
5. Enter the new Mpass on your Direct Connect URL

Those are the only changes you need for the URL to work.

Says the server is offline. It has nothing to do with the WoM or Direct or anything. It has to do with Something regarding my internet.

Back