• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hey everyone.

TheGurw

Hey guys.

Been a while.

Brother says everyone misses me.

I miss you all too.

I hardly know anyone anymore, this community has evolved so much.

As many of you know; I was banned from the Minecraft Beta 1.7 server for X-Ray hacking. Those of you who paid attention (whether you believe me or not) know that I didn't actually do that, but rather used a touch of Java, a bit of highschool math, and a lot of data logging to game the system via probability logic. The technique has been compared to card-counting in poker; and obviously (now that I look back on it) is frowned upon. At the time, I was far too excited about getting the system I had been working on for weeks to a fully operational state; I ignored the possible consequences to both myself and the community. I mined just under 700 diamonds in an hour as the system's final test, and while I had no intentions of using the diamonds for anything but armour and tools (unlike the accusations that I intended harm to the economy), nevertheless it was cheating. I knew it then, which only made what I did that much worse.

I was further banned from T9K after about a week solid of badmouthing Wooty and underhandedly advertising my own server (while I never publicly stated the IP, I did mention it often enough for people to ask so I would give it out privately). While the reason for my full ban has never been given to me, I'm smart enough to give it a logical guess. If I'm wrong, someone (who actually knows) please feel free to point it out to me. I was being immature, throwing what could easily be described as a hissy fit. Again, I was in the wrong, and I knew it, and I'm sorry.

I'd like to return to the community in full; I'm asking for a pardon on my ban from Mumble and the Minecraft server (afaik, I wasn't supposed to be unbanned) and for whatever it is that's throttling my account here to be removed.

Not really sure what else to say.

Miss you all.

Kbai.

I'm in favor of this... but why are there a ton of duplicate threads?
just texted him asking the same thing. apparently every time he clicked 'create thread' the forums kept saying 'The server did not respond in time. Please try again." So he did x3

EDIT: He's trying to post something to that effect, but he keeps 504'ing thanks to whatever is throttling his account.

I highly support Gurw being unbanned, just as I did back in August.

P.S. Gurw, better fix the duplicate thread problem!

Thanks for that, bro. Yeah, keeps telling me to try again, so I did until Aether texted me with "WTF man..."

In fact, it looks exactly like the attachment.

Attachments

• Capture8.PNG
    Capture8.PNG
    8.2 KB · Views: 141
Thanks for that, bro. Yeah, keeps telling me to try again, so I did until Aether texted me with "WTF man..."

In fact, it looks exactly like the attachment.

Back