• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Hey Sonic and everyone else.

N00b_da_Jarrod

I'm sorry for my friend being a meanie and saying he hacked me. :\ (on the server)
I'm not letting him do that again. Never Ever.!
I'm Sorry for anyone else that it hurt.
He was meaning it as a joke but it wasn't that funny. :\

If I'm able to be forgiven and un-banned. I would Love to be part of this Server again. Because there's no better one that I can find.

Please and Thank you.!

From Jarrod. :)

Jarrod was a valuable member of the community back when he used to play on Team 9000 and I'd love to see him back on the server. I say this despite the fact that when he decided, a few weeks before the last time Towny says he was online, he wanted to stop spending so much time playing computer games, he gave me all his valuables, and he'll probably want them back now :)

After I have spent quite a fair amount of time with Jarrod when I was rather new to the beta server and he seemed like quite the swell lad and I can't recall him doing anything wrong before his ban.But the story he is telling may be quite true and that I think that we should let Jarrod join again and give him a chance.So if he let him back on we will expect that nonsense that or shown will not he seen again by him.If it doesn't happen allow him to stay with us.And if it does seem to happen again then you ban him.But the point is give him another chance

same. I have never heard anything bad about him as well. And: I would aways see him talking to people on chat

It's news to me that Jarrod had not been coming onto the server prior to the maps demise for any other reason than he was taking a break. Jarrod helped me gain enough credits to buy a town through trade and was always honest in our dealings. He should have a chance to start up new with the rest of us.

I don't exactly know what he did, but he seemed like a pretty good person. I bought a few enchanted items off of him for good prices and seemed to be generally helpful.

I think he should be given another shot as well. I'm with the rest of these guys here, I haven't heard anything bad about Jarrod and I was unaware of the ban... the last part however could be because I haven't been active in quite some time but I remember seeing him in on the server. If DOS had dealings with him then he must be a decent guy in my book.

I had seen him around in the past, and he seemed like a swell guy. I think he's learnt his lesson, and learned from his mistake. He seems genuinely sorry. Other people seem to think well or highly of him on top of that.
I say give him a second chance and see what happens, if it hasn't happened already.

Back