Hi...I'm Ellie.:3

Good day to you. I am Chacal, one of your Cydonian neighbors. Welcome to the best Minecraft forum of the world.
:mudkip:

Hahaha, nice try nuron, but I be the resident Ginger. Its close, I will give you that, but in the end, I win. This is because I am also a ninja.

Anywho, welcome to Team9000, the best gaming community in exsistence. Don't get to caught up in minecraft, as we play all kinds of games here. Also, keep an eye out for lots of fun events, such as tournaments, contests, movies, and lots of other things. If you haven't yet, hop on mumble and get to know everyone, and if you can't get on mumble, check out the chat link at the top of the page; its linked directly to our mumble server so you can still chat with everyone. Have fun, and enjoy your stay with Team9000 :)

Hey I'm Beese

Once a full blue moon you'll find me on Survival, normally I'm on classic.

Have a video of a sloth.

Hello there. I'm bbgunshot. Welcome to the... Interesting place that is Team9000. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Now go play some video games. :D

Let's get frisky, the stench is unbelieveable.

In other words, welcome! I trust everything's cresent fresh? No? Then we still have a problem.

M'name's Vorsprung, and let me just say, you've made the right choice comin' here.
Why? Two words. Vor-sprung. Technically, that's one, but hey, more fun.
But in all non-seriousness, this place is great, and I wholeheartedly usher you into this club. If you're British, then that's jolly good, as I can procure whimsical speech patterns that parody that of what most people assume Britons to be. Spiffing! Also, ConroD's a chav, so get'cha Burberry on.
It's a 2-fer-1 sale! More, in fact; we've got some beautiful '09 Forum Chablis with a lovely fragrant aftertaste. Also, ponies. They make you puke and bleed internally. TOTALLY WORTH IT.
Oh don't worry about that guy, he's our resident trolling douche.

Welcome :3
And don't worry about me, as I'm our resident trolling BAMF. So, need I say more?
Survival and shit! Party on!
This is my most random welcome yet, and it's fucking rad.
Enjy-oooy yourself!

Back