• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I dont wanna be a Guest! haha

GabeSyFy

wats up errrbody! this is my first post ever. soooooo i basically have been on the minecraft classic servers for a little over 3 months; and have built numberous awesome things, but a mod or admin is never there to see it. -_- so today i present you with video proof of my awesomeness! the WATERMELON TOWER!!!

it was built in about 4 hours and its on the guest world as of the reset on 10/14/10

i started building right when the map reset and now i realize the pain of greifers, but alas; i did it.

Please note i did this to rank up so if you can help my user on minecraft is Gabesyfy (same as on forums) :DD

THE VIDEO!

See, the reason you were never promoted was because you didn't do what you were supposed to. There's a thread for this express purpose, here.

i couldnt go around and take screenshots to get the whole place; so i made a video. thats why its not there.

You could of simply made this exact post in the specified thread. If anything it would have been quicker and viewed more.

While you certainly could have posted this in the Minecraft Creation Credit's thread (where this belongs) I will go ahead and embed the video for you here anyway.

Ps. Learn to use the embed tag.

Back