I hate periods

Oh? I don't understand why, is she a radical feminist? Because they're always fun.
No, ironically she is the complete opposite, to the point that she would sound like a sexist douchebag if she was a man.

What I mean though is that its bull that men have the worst mood swings.

No, ironically she is the complete opposite, to the point that she would sound like a sexist douchebag if she was a man.

I think it's highly biased for either sex to say "Well, I've got it worse than you, because so and so." In no way does this detract from any real issues either sex may (or may not, in the case of men) have.

Let's just all agree that hermaphrodites have it really bad.

I think it's highly biased for either sex to say "Well, I've got it worse than you, because so and so." In no way does this detract from any real issues either sex may (or may not, in the case of men) have.

Let's just all agree that hermaphrodites have it really bad.
I once had a friend that wanted to be a hermaphrodite...

I didn't say we do. I said we have more reason to fly off the handle. Testosterone, AKA the 'manly man' hormone, makes us more prone to illogical and unexpected/unprecedented outbursts. Society, however, teaches us that this is wrong; and therefore we (usually) make attempts to control ourselves. Society also teaches, on the other hand, that womanly outbursts are fine provided she is on the rag. You finish the equation ;)

No further comment.

Back