• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I suffered countless injustices on Minecraft this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quincykins

Wooty, I was the victim of mod abuse earlier today on the Team9000 Classic Server. Not only was I teleported from engineer to engineer in a game of "Quincykins Volleyball", I was also muted multiple times for over 9,000 seconds. You may be thinking "Well, of all people, Quincykins probably deserved to be muted." No, Wooty, I was muted for voicing my personal taste in music. Yes, I, Quincykins, spent the majority of my time this morning without the ability to communicate with those with which I was building simply because I enjoy music created by Kanye West. Perhaps you believe the mods drew the line at this point, but if so, you are terribly mistaken. I was kicked from the server at one point, because they found it to be "enjoyable". I returned to the game only to read messages like "haha" and "lol". If you can't stand B-list horror films such as "The Blob", I suggest you stop reading now and go wish me a happy birthday in my appropriately named "Happy Birthday" thread. Yes, one mod (he who shall not be named) took it so far as to ban me from the server completely. Being the somewhat nice guy (or girl, I'm not giving anything away) that he/she is, the mod unbanned me moments later. An unexpected consequence of this action was that all of the work I had accomplished in an hour (and I'm a fast builder, mind you) was reverted. Yes, the letters "Q" and "K" that I had built an impressive 6 blocks tall were missing upon my return. The mod kindly offered me assistance in rebuilding my masterpiece, however I denied the request for I was more angry than this mod for the first time in the history of Team9000. Thankfully, I was able to recreate what was lost after a solid 15 minutes of dedicated "painting", and please note that the longevity of the seemingly simple task is due to the fact that I don't use WOM. Wooty, I believe that the mods took it too far this morning. As a result (and seeing that is is my birthday, after all), I believe that I should be promoted to Engineer rank to prevent all infractions from occurring in the future.

P.S. All of this really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back