• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

I was banned for griefing?

Hello Team9000, reccently i got back from school. when i got on my computer, it said i was banned for "griefing". honestly, i didnt grief ANYTHING. you would think that i learned my lesson from the first time i was banned, and i did. i havent griefed a single thing since i was unbanned. ANYTHING. BTW, my banner was tbarious i think his name was

thehungergames, please post your in-game name for minecraft classic. We can't do anything without it.

hotmail. You griefed. Proof follows.

2 pics are before revert, last pic is what re-appeared.
screenshot_20121210083245.png

screenshot_20121210083250.png

screenshot_20121210083303.png

and as a side note, I've noticed many many small 'changes' you've made to builds during the last few weeks. I just couldn't associate them to grief since the original builder wasn't online to confirm grief.

I SWEAR i didnt do any of that, and im being honest about this.and i havent made any changes to ANYONES build. i have already learned when i was banned the first time and then unbanned. just please please unban. i swear i didnt do any of that "grief." im telling you, i could either be being hacked, or my cousin did this grief becace about 3 weeks ago, i gave my cousin my password by accident. just believe me please. i didnt do ANY of that grief.
-thehotmail

Your account is your responsibility. "Thehotmail" was who i reverted/banned and who deleted those blocks.. Your account was responsible.

If you want unbanned i suggest strongly you at least change your password and come up with a more responsible reason to be unbanned other than "it was my cousin"

i swear and im beng honest to you that it was my cousin and i have just changed my password. so please if you could just please unban me then that would be great. thank you for your time

hotmail if you still talked to the owners and higher ranks about you getting banned and they still didn't let you on and you still wanted to be on the t9k server you could just change your IP address. But if i were you, like tbarius said, i would come up with a better explanation than my cousin did it. Good luck on trying to get unbanned!:thumbsup:
nikki please read this:

https://www.team9000.net/threads/important-note-about-threads-in-the-ban-appeals-forum.3906/

also, i dont recommend trying to cheat a ban, we'll just ban you again.

i swear and im beng honest to you that it was my cousin and i have just changed my password. so please if you could just please unban me then that would be great. thank you for your time

Hotmail, I'll unban you, but this will be your last chance as far as im concerned.. others might decide differently though, but If i ban you again there will be no appeal.

um.... i still have a problem... PatchouI still needs to unban my ip so..... if you could contact him that would be great....
I'm a she, and you've been told that several times. It would be nice if you would rememeber that.

Anyways, done.

Thread closed.

Back