• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Idea for a Zone

Zagoner

Having seen Zone11 and how nice it looked. I was thinking, How cool would a medieval sort of town/city look in the Zone11 style? What do you guys think? :D

Rather than create a thread asking about making a zone, you might have better luck creating a conversation with some of the epic ranks (ConroD, Casham, etc.) That way they actually see it and might put it in consideration :D.

And about the medieval town thing, I could maybe see that working if we get enough people who are agreeing to build on something like this. Although a lot of people like to build things like castles, we might not have enough people who actually would want a zone based on it. If it does get passed and is made as a new zone, I'd be happy to build maybe a dragon or two to give it a nice medieval feel to it :D

Sorry, I just posted it here since it seemed suitable. How would I be able to get in touch with ConroD and such?

Back