Important! T9k Swag Design Voting!

I vote for a Team 9000 vinyl sticker... or the lanyard lol but I think both are awesome... I would definitely put the sticker on my motorcycle :D

Question about the all metal challenge coins: Would they be silvery like the image, or could the be more...bronze/coppery?

I like the idea of a lapel pin, not that I ever wear them but I do like them. Not sure about the three designs as a lapel pin though. Unfortunately I'm not much of a designer so I don't have any better suggestions.

Question about the all metal challenge coins: Would they be silvery like the image, or could the be more...bronze/coppery?
Silver tones goes more with T9k's logo and colors. So at this time, that's what I'm going for. Basic, iconic, T9k. If it becomes a popular thing and we do them yearly or somethin, we might could do different designs and styles each time, and some of those might fit gold or bronze better.
Unless someone else wants to make up a snazzy gold/bronze design, and everyone likes that better. I'm not OPPOSED to it. Just wasn't what I was going for initially with the idea.

Votes have dwindled down, so I'm making a FINAL CALL!
If you've not voted yet, even if it's to say No/Other/I don't care, vote now!
Tell everyone.
I'm gonna close voting Sunday, 11:59pm Eastern Time.

Then? Well then, there can only be some finalizations and shenanigans.
:D

For the record!
I've definitely not forgotten about this. I think about it all the time, cuz I want a pin and a coin andandand!
I've just been stupid busy.
Still doin it, soon as possible.
Yus.

I vote for a 8ft x 10ft mural of konflakes holding a golden phallus while riding a gaben swastika over a raindow and raining relish bottles in his wake.

edit: and boobs. random boob hills and boobs.

*this are shenanigans*
I feel like I have a background picture something like that.

I gotta get official order quotes still, but this is a close estimate on what prices are looking like, including taxes, paypal fees, packing materials, shipping, etc.

---
Lapel Pins: $3.25
(Plastic Box: $0.75, Velvet Pouch $1.50, Velvet Box $2.50)
Challenge Coins: $10
(Plastic Box: $1.25, Velvet Pouch $1.75)
Patches: $2
Lanyard: $3
Silicon Bracelet: $1.50
Phone Charm: $0.75
Dog Tag & Chain: $3
(Custom Back Engraving: $1, Rubber Silencer: $1)
---
Ground Shipping: $3.50
2-Day Priority: $5.25

That pricing is per item, correct?

I would assume that the shipping would not change unless the order is particularly large.

That pricing is per item, correct?

I would assume that the shipping would not change unless the order is particularly large.

Right. That pricing is per item. All the price estimates I listed for the items, are also rounded up a few cents to the nearest quarter, to make sure fees and packing materials are covered, so I don't get stuck with the expenses except on the items I personally order. Trying to keep it as close to at-cost for everyone as possible, not making any profits. And if people want multiples, or want to go in together on a preorder, there will be some savings, because I'm only rounding up 1 time, not for each item.

Also right on shipping. The ground shipping is estimated for a heavyish non-machineable envelope. The Priority is based on a flat rate small box. If shipping ends up costing less than this, like if someone wants just one pin or something, I'll refund the difference. (And these are domestic prices in USD, by the way. If someone International wants things, we'll need to calculate exact shipping later)

So basically, when I get the actual order quotes, these estimates should pretty much stay the same or go DOWN. And if I end up collecting a bit too much, I'll refund the overage to everyone, even if it's just a few cents., via paypal, steam, gift cards, extra swag, or whatever.

Also, I'm fairly certain that there's a promotion running on the silicon wristbands. If we get enough preorders for 100 of them, we will probably get another 100 free. So everyone will get extra (or I think I'll give the option if people want to donate their extra free bands to the T9k collective, so we can have raffles/contests for the people that can't order any? I dunno. I'll do that with mine, and some of my PAX buttons too regardless.)

I've not forgotten about this. Just been crazy busy. I think about it often and still very much want to set up orders.

Back