In potato salad news.

Lawl, i can't believe the internet just wanted to mash their funds together for some 'tater salad. What a spudtaneous occurrence...

Sorry if my puns come out twice-baked x3 x3

Lawl, i can't believe the internet just wanted to mash their funds together for some 'tater salad. What a spudtaneous occurrence...

Sorry if my puns come out twice-baked x3 x3
Watch them get the hell sued out of them for not being able to follow through on their promises of every donator over $2 getting a bite.

I see it sitting around 23k right now, but it seems to be going up pretty fast. If this thing really catches steam, I can see this guy becoming a millionare by the end of all of this.

This sounds like something that would be said by Nevin in AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! — A Reckless Disregard for Gravity.

"This is Nevin, with the news.

Today, a Kickstarter for a potato salad reached sixty thousand dollars.

This has been Nevin, with the news."

He currently has to say 4,000 names while making this potato salad. The question is, does he have to repeat "Peter" for each peter that donates? That would dramatically reduce the number of names, but that would still take like 3 hours minimum.

He currently has to say 4,000 names while making this potato salad. The question is, does he have to repeat "Peter" for each peter that donates? That would dramatically reduce the number of names, but that would still take like 3 hours minimum.

He's only saying first names?

Plus he has to make 4x the amount of salad, so he might get away with it, especially since he claims he doesn't know what he's doing.

He's only saying first names?

Plus he has to make 4x the amount of salad, so he might get away with it, especially since he claims he doesn't know what he's doing.
Considering how many people he has to ship a bite to, I think 4x the amount of salad is a little bit low.

Back