• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

It's the longest I've been anywhere on the internet.

RemOfShadows

As the title states, this is indeed the place I've been in the longest. (obviously aside from any social sites)

So yeah, It's been 3 years guys, and what awesome 3 years they have been. We all have been trough a lot, and honestly I never imagined that a gaming community could become so close, and go trough so much, You've all been a big part of my life for the past years, You got me trough a lot of stuff, and I really hope i helped get some of you trough some stuff as well ;D

Anyways, for the newer ones I guess I should give a bit of back story or something ;D
I joined the same as most of us did, trough minecraft classic, I was roaming around the vast plains of the classic server list, going from one horrible "guest room" to another, just to see the same chaos over and over again. Then I stumbled across this really neat main room (which of course was t9k), with little help I realized there were worlds specially designed for guests, and they were policed so, while there still was grief, there were actual consistent builds, and I was amazed. Upon my arrival, my very first build was a.... penis, which, of course was nearly immediately spotted, but lucky for me, instead of a ban, I was offered a chance of removing it and with a warning, I was let loose on the guest worlds.
This is where my journey began, shortly after i registered to the homepage, as I was in need of my first rank, and while it didn't come quick, I was promoted to cool. As months went on, I met a lot of awesome people, gained a few ranks, and had many lols, hell nearly at the end of our classic server I even gained my long awaited "awesome" rank, and banned a few hundred people too ;D Oh and dat demotion from engie, fun times and a lot of pandas ;D

Anyways, now that classic is gone, I'm still here for some reason, might be that I'm actually enjoying this phallus infected, trolled by oldfags, brony inhabited, always broken community of the webs, or maybe Wooty just sprayed me with something.. who knows.

All i really wanted to say is, thank you for the times guys, While my parents might not agree, but I believe this place has changed my life for the better, and while not all of us always saw eye to eye, you're still part of our community and I love you!
I won't list any names or anything like that cause you guys know who you are. (and you probably know how bad my fucking memory is then ;D)

Oh and I'm pretty sure, this comes as proof that you can never leave T9K <3

Just realized that we both joined the forums on the same day! Guess that means it was my 3 year anniversary about 6 days ago too. Also the longest I've been anywhere on the internet!

Back