• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

J2carmona ban appeal

seanvdjsfhi

j2carmona is preventing joygreenrose from moving her mooshrooms and they are all over the place this is very annoying plz do something about this if screen shots are needed contact me and ill post them or ask joygreenrose for further information

joygreenrose has left T9K, probably won't be a comin back anytime soon, she left the server for another server, so I think it's not as bad of a problem, I can talk to her if needed, and I can maybe get her to go back to T9K to sort this dang thing out

's okay. if she's comfortable elsewhere we're okay with that. tho there's always a place for those who wish to return. no pressure, ok?

to redneck for joygreenrose. she's welcome back anytime so long as she doesn't get herself banned somehow :p

to redneck for joygreenrose. she's welcome back anytime so long as she doesn't get herself banned somehow :p
K, I can arrange she comes back and figures it out, might take a while, she's kinda in a pissed off mood at the moment, I'll see what I can do, I can tell ya one thing though, joygreenrose ain't comin back anytime soon

Back