Killing Floor!!! T9K game night! 9/15/12

Bored

Ohai all!!! Got a scheduled game night going on for the good ol game of Killing Floor!!! Starts at 4:00pm cst on Saturday night and should be running through to Sunday morning!

Get your pistols locked and loaded, your chainsaws full of fuel, and your Dosh in hand! We've got some zombies to kill!!!

Where: T9K Killing Floor server via launch.team9000.net
When: Saturday 9/15/12 4:00pm-6:30am(Sunday) cst
Who: EVERYONE!
IP: 205.251.138.226:7707 no password. Please attend the mumble channel #gamenight so that we know who is in to ready up :).
~Bored

P.S. If you don't have the game, speak with people on mumble and someone might just happen to help out :D.

I will be live casting this. In anticipation for Contest 31, 10 games will be given away to the people in the live cast and to the participants of Killing Floor (Because not everyone has Killing Floor). Think of this as a Contest 30.5, as it will lead into the November contest and provide a way for people who do not have the games to get them. The games will be given out throughout the night, so you don't have to be there the entire time, but participation is of course encouraged.

Hope to see lots of people there. If I don't give all 10 games away, then there probably won't be a contest.

Oh yeah, 2 of the ten games will be Borderlands 2.

I would totally be there if my in-laws weren't going to be here...and I didn't have to work the next day...and I didn't have a 3mo old son...I'm wondering if I may need to re-prioritize my life...

I would totally be there if my in-laws weren't going to be here...and I didn't have to work the next day...and I didn't have a 3mo old son...I'm wondering if I may need to re-prioritize my life...
Could always just pop in for a quick match moondoggy :)

ahh, wish i could be there guise, but have to work at 9 tomorrow :eek: anyways have fun and make sure you have some more for me :D

I will be live casting this. In anticipation for Contest 31, 10 games will be given away to the people in the live cast and to the participants of Killing Floor (Because not everyone has Killing Floor). Think of this as a Contest 30.5, as it will lead into the November contest and provide a way for people who do not have the games to get them. The games will be given out throughout the night, so you don't have to be there the entire time, but participation is of course encouraged.

Hope to see lots of people there. If I don't give all 10 games away, then there probably won't be a contest.

Oh yeah, 2 of the ten games will be Borderlands 2.
Aww shiz.
This is the worst timing ever.
I'm dying to get borderlands 2, but tomorow we're having a family activity thingy, which lasts the whole day.
I may be there on sunday, but I'm not sure I'll be there when the give-away is happening.

Keep in mind, there will be more game nights :D Just this is pretty much a kick-off to the more to come portion. And the later game nights will be scheduled very far ahead of time for people to sorta make plans if they wish.

~Bored

4 pm cst is a bit early for me. Hopefully you guys will still be around at 8-9 pm cst.
starts 4pm and goes to 6:30am Sunday morning :D

I'll be around for the start and finish of it, midway I'll need sleep for work and go to work to finish it up :).

Ohai all!!! Got a scheduled game night going on for the good ol game of Killing Floor!!! Starts at 4:00pm cst on Saturday night and should be running through to Sunday morning!

Get your pistols locked and loaded, your chainsaws full of fuel, and your Dosh in hand! We've got some zombies to kill!!!

Where: T9K Killing Floor server via launch.team9000.net
When: Saturday 9/15/12 4:00pm-6:30am(Sunday) cst
Who: EVERYONE!

~Bored

P.S. If you don't have the game, speak with people on mumble and someone might just happen to help out :D.

yesh! i would love to play keelin floor! sign me up if not already full

and also. did you call the specimens.. zombies?.. h-h-how--- how dare you insult the specimens? they have feelings too! i mean yeah they're hell bent on brutally sawing, slashing, drilling, and exploding you into millions of pieces, leaving lakes of blood around you, devouring your soul and will stop at nothing to do so but at least they don't eat your brains.. i mean that's just unsanitary man.

Hopefully I can get there to do this. I'm currently in hospital now, and I don't know the time difference shit.

On the plus side, my catheter makes me very happy.

I'll be happy to take that son off your hands for you. For awhile.

*Sniggers in the corner, heh, heh ,heh. Finally, an apprentice to train in the dark arts of phallus jousting to take over the world with me!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*

Back