• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Knucker127/53tdc Redo LTS App

53tdc

In-Game Name: Knucker127 (and 53tdc from classic)
2. Why do you want to join?: I wanted to join so i can play survival that doesnt reset maps. It can give you a goal to achieve.Also most of my friends are playing it and i wanted to join.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?: Not new. I'm a 217 hour builder in classic as 53tdc.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: gamermanac/gamingdragon125,Markdv, BkayB(inactive), constructor345, dark_light22, weeuy, mightythedj23,
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:No.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes.
Sidenote: You may not know me much, but I was a builder known in classic. i went inactive for a while, a now no one knows me accept my friends from long ago. Also, I was part of funkytown/springwing and springwing2 in the previous survival towns map. I had bought a town and plot but never used it because i was soo far away and the wipe was soon.

Not that this will make any difference, I would just like to point out that in the time working with Knucker as the mayor of Springwing was most enjoyable. He was extremely reliable, mature and always considerate to the rules we had set in place in the town. Likewise, he displayed the same traits in classic. He doesn't seem like the sort to cause any mischief among the LTS world :biggrin: I'm sure a lot of other members would agree.

Hi Kagato,

I have been playing with Knucker on Classic (as 53tdc) for quite some time and also on the previous survival world. From what I've experienced, I'm certain that he won't cause any problems in LTS.
I don't know if this will help, but I just wanted to show some support.

Thanks,
Mark.

Back