• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kucker127- Lts whitelist app

53tdc

. In-Game Name: Knucker127
2. Why do you want to join?: I wanted to join so i can play survival that doesnt reset maps. It can give you a goal to achieve.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:Not new.
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: BkayB, Markdv, gamermanac, dark_light22, constructor345, weeuy,and many others i can't remember.
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:No.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: Yes.

*edit* In title its misspelled and should be Knucker127. a typo i realised right after posting.

Currently pending review - beyond other members, have you been part of any towns on prior Survival worlds?

I was part of funkytown/springwing.and I also made a town and bought a plot, but i never got to it because it was so far away and it was almost time for the map wipe. I was the Head Redstone person for springwing.

Not approved at this time. I can see you've been registered since early 2012 but don't have a lot of posts and don't appear to have spent any time on our Classic server. Unfortunately I have to weigh one's desire to be part of the Survival world and ensuring that we have as few issues as possible for those who have been approved.

Back