League of Legends Discussion Thread

Donvittorio

I know there's already been a thread about LoL, but it died a few months ago and I hate reviving threads.

You can register here!

lol.png

Post all your LoL screenies, news and experiences here!

Let me start this off

nautilus_splash_0.jpg

Are you excited for Big daddy next patch?
Will the shen ability reworks be any good?
How is Ziggs?

DISCUSS

P.S.
Add me: Donvittorio (EUW) OR Donvittorio (EUNE) OR JustDonVittorio (US)

Nautilus looks to be a reverse Blitzcrack (pull yourself to them.)
Ziggs is actually pretty balanced. I wouldn't be surprised if his ranged gets nerfed.

Thanks for making the thread Don, we needed it :D

Nautilus looks to be a reverse Blitzcrack (pull yourself to them.)
Ziggs is actually pretty balanced. I wouldn't be surprised if his ranged gets nerfed.

Thanks for making the thread Don, we needed it :D

Yeah he looks like a pretty good tank with tons of CC, like amumu

For anyone who doesnt know his moveset:

Staggering Blow (Passive) – Nautilus’ first basic attack against a target deals bonus physical damage and immobilizes the opponent briefly. Staggering Blow cannot trigger on the same target more than once every 12 seconds.

Dredge Line - Nautilus throws his anchor forward. If he hits an enemy, he'll drag himself to his target and his target to him. If he hits terrain, he'll drag himself to the terrain and the cooldown is reduced.

Titan’s Wrath - Nautilus places a shield on himself that absorbs additional damage based on his maximum health. While the shield is active, Nautilus' attacks deal damage over time to units around him.

Riptide - Nautilus slams the ground, causing the earth to ripple out in waves. Each wave deals damage and slows the targets hit. This slow decays over time. Multiple waves that hit the same target deal reduced damage.

Depth Charge (ultimate) – Nautilus launches a depth charge towards a target that picks up speed as it travels. This charge knocks up all enemies it encounters while traveling and explodes on impact, stunning the target and launching them into the air.

I also think ziggs is pretty balanced btw, skillshot only champs ftw : D

Anivia ftw. Even though I haven't played that game for a week (which is pretty long. ;) )

Zigg's is by far one of the most balanced champions in the game, he scales heavily off ap but his abilities are mostly skillshots and it's satisfying avoiding that massive ap damage, thank god that riot are actually starting to create champions that are not stale anymore Sejunai/Volibear/etc.

Nautilus seems like an interesting champion, but I think what defines him is his Dredge Line, Titan's Wrath and his passive. They bring Adaptability, Sustain and a "mini" CC to his kit.

Also, what sheen reworks? Riot have been doing some pretty crap reworks as of late, hopefully they don't make it worse than it's current state...

Zigg's is by far one of the most balanced champions in the game, he scales heavily off ap but his abilities are mostly skillshots and it's satisfying avoiding that massive ap damage, thank god that riot are actually starting to create champions that are not stale anymore Sejunai/Volibear/etc.

Nautilus seems like an interesting champion, but I think what defines him is his Dredge Line, Titan's Wrath and his passive. They bring Adaptability, Sustain and a "mini" CC to his kit.

Also, what sheen reworks? Riot have been doing some pretty crap reworks as of late, hopefully they don't make it worse than it's current state...

I said Shen reworks, as in the champ. The heal on his vorpal blades will now scale off his hp, so it will be much more effective endgame and his taunt will replenish energy according to each target hit, which is awesome because shen's taunt is so energy draining, its like 120 energy :L

Im happy with this rework because hell be much more effective

On a sad note, my favorite support, sona, is gonna get the nerfhammer :<

I said Shen reworks, as in the champ. The heal on his vorpal blades will now scale off his hp, so it will be much more effective endgame and his taunt will replenish energy according to each target hit, which is awesome because shen's taunt is so energy draining, its like 120 energy :L

Im happy with this rework because hell be much more effective

On a sad note, my favorite support, sona, is gonna get the nerfhammer :<

Aaah, thought you said sheen.

I'm honestly not happy towards riot nerfing supports, they were doing there job like they were supposed to. If it seriously took only the idiots who follow the meta to finally consider soraka as "overpowered" bot even though she's been released pretty much since lol came out, to get riot to nerf her and sona, because they fill the support role, does not make me happy...

I haven't really looked into Fiora, so I don't really have any input.

Has anyone figured out how to play Sejunai very well? I feel like she's just one of those really stale champs to play.

I haven't really looked into Fiora, so I don't really have any input.

Has anyone figured out how to play Sejunai very well? I feel like she's just one of those really stale champs to play.

Don't like Sejuani, as you say she's a stale champion to play. I preffer mundo, he's quite powerful and it's satisfying throwing cleavers at enemies.

I played LoL a while ago... I never really liked it.... This was also before I got into the Dota style of games. Not that I've been playing Dota 2 I'm hopelessly addicted.

Back