League of Legends Thread

So I started to seriously play League lately...learning Garen from my friend. If anyone wants to play with a level 9, My username hasn't changed (Cheese7710).

I'm starting to get a little better. And decided to branch out a bit like Strat said to do. So now I am able to play Graves and Anivia effectively.

Clipboard01.png

I'm lvl 6 and this game was all lvl 13+ players. I think I held my own relatively well.

That match was an unplanned build, but since then I've been trying this:
View attachment 140731

And it seems to work quite well. However, I'm still very new and still learning.

Looks good! Used to play Anivia a lot, and I always went Boots3/Cloth5 -> rush Chalice -> Sorc. Shoes -> Catalyst -> situational. :) Chalice to be able to spam Q/E Combo, and Catalyst to survive their combos. Afterwards probably Rabadons or Zhonyas, depends on if I'm focussed in teamfights and how I am doing.
If you are against an AD Assassin, go Cloth5 -> rush Seeker's Armguard to not die too often -> Chalice -> ... :)

I've been playing some ranked with my friend, as some of you know I don't play league that often anymore, but I think I'm holding my ground quite well. First few matches were stomps, the others were hard for me because I'm not Gold V level yet and that's who I got matched up against. My friend predicts I'll get Silver III.

Also Season 3 is still confusing me so much

I've been playing some ranked with my friend, as some of you know I don't play league that often anymore, but I think I'm holding my ground quite well. First few matches were stomps, the others were hard for me because I'm not Gold V level yet and that's who I got matched up against. My friend predicts I'll get Silver III.

Also Season 3 is still confusing me so much
Looks like you have one more game to play before you place. I predict you'll get someone in low Silver, maybe 3 if you get lucky.

Not to my experience. Only thing that happens is every once in a while I get disconnected from chat for a second. That's it.

You're one of the lucky ones then. However, many people have experienced issues with Comcast in recent days in regard to League.

Most people with Comcast have gotten terrible lag over the last few weeks because, to paraphrase, Comcast is a very shitty ISP.
Oh I agree, Comcast is extremely shitty. But I haven't had any problems. No lag, constant 97 ping, no dropping out of games. Just losing chat every now and then.

I have been unable to play LoL the past 2 days because the lag is so bad I'm unable to tell what I'm doing, however it says I'm at a constant 30-40 ping. I hope Comcast fixes this.

Gotta love it when I get paired with the 3 man premades through SR 5v5 Single.

It just sucks when the 3 man premade on my team consists of diklicker, bigpenlis, and largedikman while the other team has some cool chill team with names like iWriterZZ, iAtroZZa, and iProZZccc

Back