• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Live Updating MineCraft Screenshots

Wooty

Staff member
Below are up-to-date images from our MineCraft server. The images are automagically updated every 15 minutes, so refresh the page and you'll have the latest copy!

Update: All updating map images can now be found at http://classic.team9000.net/

great stuff on the updating images.

i gotta say, i visit 'guest' and it makes me a little @_@

but that's okay, it's meant to be a little crazy. totally makes sense.

alrighty, that's my three and a half cents ... read every1 later & happy building

*waves*

Okay, I need to put 3 hours into my schedule just so I can make my name HUGE and DIAGONAL so that this UPDATING PHOTO will display MY NAME in BRIGHT RED LETTERS.

Okay, I need to put 3 hours into my schedule just so I can make my name HUGE and DIAGONAL so that this UPDATING PHOTO will display MY NAME in BRIGHT RED LETTERS.

And then it'll get griefed in like 30 seconds flat. Good luck. Oh and he cycles the guest places, which is probably where you'd do that.

There's just too much stuff to even take in. x_x It's too awesome.
But I still like my little tree house. If I only had more time to build awesome!

Aha, someone had named OldGuest and OldGuest2 incorrectly in the last cycle. It's been fixed now :)

Hmm I see the cool 3 world, and I think I saw my tag (it was backwards, hard to read), but I couldn't see my Assassin's Creed symbol in the corner. Is it still there and the image messed up, or did it just get deleted? I figured out where it's supposed to be, but not there...

P.S Sorry I haven't been on lately, was gone this weekend and had a REALLY busy day yesterday. Shall be on today and tomorrow, probably. Want to build a SR Normandy! :D

Things don't typically get deleted in the cool worlds, unless they're moved out somewhere else (check the museum?)

Back