Lord of the Rings Online (O.o)

The kinship is called Faramir's Army. They're not that bad really. They have their little friendship circle built. Hard to talk to them sometimes. I don't talk a whole lot as it is unless a friend of mine is on. I kind of just coast with them I guess. They are helpful now and then though. I don't think their bad people. I just thing that they've been playing so long together that the circle they've formed is nice and tightly built. They have some interesting kinship event things on Sundays.
I just stick to the one server. I have a rather high distraction level and tend to do other things a lot of the time. Like Star Trek Online, Minecraft, Skyrim and shows on netflix.

I have a rather high distraction level and tend to do other things a lot of the time. Like Star Trek Online, Minecraft, Skyrim and shows on netflix.
Yeah I have been playing lots of different games and what not too, I am not really active in a kin anymore at the moment and I can't deal with being an active leader or officer in one at the moment either hahah. That's why I slowly downgraded myself in ranks as the years have gone by trying to give myself more time for more important things.

Back