• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Application // Armadil

Armadil

1. In-Game Name: Armadil
2. Why do you want to join?: I would like to play with my other friends on the server, aswell as play on the survival since the previous maps.
3. If you're new to Team9000, how did you find us?:
4. T9K Friends on Minecraft: Err, a lot. Ustulo, Csimiam14, Stratadon, Cacher97, Fox_news, Jazz007, DarkPrime25, mcfar45, Unismurfsity, HecticRapidz, Keyblade474, mountainboy965, Pyrofiredelta, Pyrhos, Tofurkey, Pasaria, Jantey, Jns112, TwistedWicked, GreenEarth, DutchCheese, apple_tree, etc.....
5. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Yes, Xray.
6. Do you understand that if a friend/sibling borrows your account and breaks a rule, you will be held responsible?: I understand that I am fully responsible for my account and everything done on it, no matter the user.

Denied at this time due to prior infractions and issues. If you're serious as noted in the Ban Appeal thread, spend some time on Creative and we might review at a later time.

Back