• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

masterbuffalo97

number_J

abuse of coloring the chat to act like [mcbans]
2011-12-17_21.30.08.PNG

if i may shed some light on this occasion: yes i did that as a little joke because jazz006 and lolplayer were trying to talk to mcbans as a joke, i was soon asked to stop with the colors by pingo i did and did, if i have upset anyone then i sorry but it was all in good fun. also im not the first on to do this, though that doesn't matter maybe we should consider taking out the colors because of that fact when spammed it can become very annoying to the eyes. so yes i did use colors in chat il admit to that of course but not to an exceeding manner, like some others on the server. thank you ^.^

also is there a possibilty of if not taking out the colors then making a sighn far from spawn with it for permissions?

you may find it a joke, but players new to Minecraft can be abused this way
using colors and faking yourself into plugin/admin looking-like chat isnt the same thing and thats why i warned you and thats why this is posted here

also, this isnt really ban request, as i omitted that in head of this thread on purpouse
its more about Woot should know that and act upon it, whats his action i dont care, but it will set the rule if this can or cannot happen again

Back