fM18F.jpg

I tried, and failed. I did try though.

Wooty's Mother.png

reference:
Whistler%27s_Mother.jpg

Herp Derp that Wooty's Mother
EDT: Some suggestions I'd like to make:
1) Eraser Feature
2) Mirroring/Orientation Feature so you can choose which direction the head points
3) Undo function....?
4) Scrolling/Hand Feature so you can change the "viewfinder" 's location and make EVEN BIGGER pics... since my monitor's screen kinda fucked up my ability to finish the bottom portion of that pic. x3
5) a Zoom function would also be handy if #4 is implemented

This has taken a turn that I did not expect at all....it is completely hilarious, but it turns out t9k really likes renaissance art and more so are re-creating said art with faces of woot....so once again I shall commence my laughter.

BBAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 134731

reference:
Whistler%27s_Mother.jpg

Herp Derp that Wooty's Mother
EDT: Some suggestions I'd like to make:
1) Eraser Feature
2) Mirroring/Orientation Feature so you can choose which direction the head points
3) Undo function....?
4) Scrolling/Hand Feature so you can change the "viewfinder" 's location and make EVEN BIGGER pics... since my monitor's screen kinda fucked up my ability to finish the bottom portion of that pic. x3
5) a Zoom function would also be handy if #4 is implemented

@1: I have been researching into getting this to work however this is very difficult; it will most likely happen.

@2: I could do this pretty easily i think although i want to do it fancily so we'll see.

@3: this is a really, really difficult feature to add so i don't know if it will ever happen.

@4/5: yeah i could do this although it could be kind of weird idk I will think about it

Poor Wooty.
hey he gave me permission kind of haha

MIkey, you are so awesome. If baffles me how entertaining drawing things with our leaders face can be.

Also it is great how using said faces you guys can re-create some of the most renowned art pieces in history.

I <3 it. :D :D :D :D

*cough*backup canvas*cough*
I'm not copying the canvas each time an action is made that's ridiculous, I found something that could help though

http://visiblearea.com/blog/Javascript_Undo_Manager

MIkey, you are so awesome. If baffles me how entertaining drawing things with our leaders face can be.

Also it is great how using said faces you guys can re-create some of the most renowned art pieces in history.

I <3 it. :D :D :D :D
haha thanks :3 <3 :D

I'm surprised how well people have taken to this haha

Problem Woot?
problem2.png

The convert to image kept borking, so I just screenied it. And yes, it is no secret I am no artist. This took me a solid 7 minutes.

Back