• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Minecraft Guest Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
dklBe.png
bCauj.png

My first minecraft build, 14 block high underground pyramid. Now that carving out the next levels is taking forever I'm looking into speeding things up :)

My first minecraft build, 14 block high underground pyramid. Now that carving out the next levels is taking forever I'm looking into speeding things up :)

I like how Guite says "its kind of stupid" in the second screenshot. I'll assume he wasn't talking to you >_>

Anyways, looking good ^_^

Update for Aircraft Carrier
11975525.png

Full view, new tarmac setup

67149753.png

The Mess Hall, trying to represent a fast food restaurant

46594959.png

The Church, for the religious on the Ship

54721020.png

The Empty Hangar, I'm too lazy to fill it with ugly planes

47668282.png

View from the Island

Church and Mess hall are pretty hard to find, you must find all the locations of the bunks, then go all the way to the end, but they are there.
Hey wooty, if you wouldn't mind me asking, may you please move it, where all the red is in the water, but none of the grey, kthnxbai

Pyramid update:
ecgP0.png
lol sig

Didn't go many levels farther down, but I did gut it and renovate the insides (3 floors). It's pretty epic, especially for a first build. I didn't think I'd get so hooked to such a simple 'game'.

I just read guest gets deleted every so often...Any chance I could get this thing moved? n/m griefed while I slept :(

VBySo.png
Outside:

VBySo.png

Ann7C.png

EvlQZ.png

HDSLH.png
Inside:

HDSLH.png

dQCRF.png

PCVIj.png

wZl7R.png

NoQOW.png

VrG00.png

ql2Hv.png

You win the prize for most original sprite ever. THANK YOU for not making mario.

Thanks! ^_^

My second creation:

JAWS

jaws01.png

jaws02.png

Too bad I cant make water yet :sad:

edit: Thanks Wooty for promotion to cool ^_^ Finally some water to my jaws.

I went alittle basic here but no this isn't Mairo I made.It's someone more famous than Mario.His name starts with S and hides under a Cardboard Box
Soild Snake.PNG
^_^ This was made in Cool Island near EZIO large pokemon monster!

I went alittle basic here but no this isn't Mairo I made.It's someone more famous than Mario.His name starts with S and hides under a Cardboard Box View attachment 510 ^_^ This was made in Cool Island near EZIO large pokemon monster!

WTF ITS NOT A POKEMON!! open ur mind and u will notice im original... (IMO= Pokemon is s***) (not offending u guys)

BTW. woot i posted my first 5 creations at page 10 of this thread, from now on ill post a reply for every creation (_(

Playstation:
7v0aT.jpg

The front was partially covered by a building so I flipped the rear view.

Spider Payment (not my dong, I just thought it'd be funny to put the spider above it)
K7U9k.jpg

screenshot_20100918000611.png

Why admin do'nt promote me? Im building awesome (or not) things, but admin can't see that :blue:

EDIT: :D I'm cool now

screenshot_20100918123222.png

Underground sp style satan. I build it in the "hell" underneath the satan church.

Frisian flag (kinda failed) and a large qr code (wich actually works, try it). (Both have been griefed by kogg616)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back